[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:
ok so, currently lvl 29, didnt really follow the ice crash until 50, started Lacerate at 22 while using
2 of those, worked amazing, then i found
so currently using that also, and lacerate lvling as been smooth as fuck so far, cant wait until later on when i get actual gear.

Did you try ice crash? for me it felt way better to 1 shot all mobs with it instead of a slow lacerate that barley dealt any damage.
yea, dmg feels about that same, only thing i give ice crash is it has bigger aoe. lacerate does feel a little faster due to WB, ill prob end up using both skills for now lol
Was that 10% increase radius mod from one of the essences? I need to get rid of my tabula.. I'm only at 3.7k hp with 70+life on everything. 50/42/44 resists and doing tier 4 maps i MELT everything. Problem is just randomly out of no where my characters pops. Cannot seem to handle reflect :(? Maybe I am doing too much damage lol

I replaced added lightning with faster attacks too, but taboo said I need max resists. I need to get them from my armor cannot stand this tabula gives me no stats.

I heard 6L chests are cheap and just chaos spam to get 1 one u want? I'm not doing the armor skill tree though so not sure if I should get evasion or armor chest..

Just got my doryani's too. Very nice!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 20, 2016, 10:43:59 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
Was that 10% increase radius mod from one of the essences? I need to get rid of my tabula.. I'm only at 3.7k hp with 70+life on everything. 50/42/44 resists and doing tier 4 maps i MELT everything. Problem is just randomly out of no where my characters pops. Cannot seem to handle reflect :(? Maybe I am doing too much damage lol

I replaced added lightning with faster attacks too, but taboo said I need max resists. I need to get them from my armor cannot stand this tabula gives me no stats.

I heard 6L chests are cheap and just chaos spam to get 1 one u want? I'm not doing the armor skill tree though so not sure if I should get evasion or armor chest..

Without 75, 75, 75 resist there's no way you can do reflect. get those capped.
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Without 75, 75, 75 resist there's no way you can do reflect. get those capped.

Alrighty. Just found out I can get another 40% + on my helm... lol need to find me a nice helm.

Do you think I should get a evasion or armor one? Since I got acrobatics.. I am basically full evasion now right?

I have a 6socket queen of the forest too.. not sure if that will be useful in the future if I 6L it?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 20, 2016, 11:34:24 PM
Thanks for the guide
I only play HC. I'm going to test it out there and get back to you so you can have that "HC Viable" stamp in your thread title. (Although you probably don't need it xD)

Also a doryanis is too expensive for me currently. Just another sword in offhand? or...?
Last edited by Yun on Sep 21, 2016, 1:53:26 AM
can you go full yolo by equipping abyssus ? :D
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
Yun wrote:
I only play HC. I'm going to test it out there and get back to you so you can have that "HC Viable" stamp in your thread title. (Although you probably don't need it xD)

Also a doryanis is too expensive for me currently. Just another sword in offhand? or...?

Could probably use another stat stick, there's that low level mace that gives AoE, might be kinda useful, dunno.
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
Yun wrote:

Could probably use another stat stick, there's that low level mace that gives AoE, might be kinda useful, dunno.

Thought about using death's hand or ungil's... not sure which is more beneficial
What's the performance of this build like with a 5L? And what gem would you drop?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info