[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
benw0w wrote:
hey guys,

struggling on bosses and some rar mobs at t10+ Maps - the problem is that i only got 4,9k life - but how do I improve it without spending exalts on mass? What can i improve i am helpless >:

Spoiler
gear:

thanks for help!

gratz

You desperately need life on jewelry.

But you should still trivialize T10 regardless of that.

I recommend swapping the Granite for Silver. You'd think the armor would be useful, but it's only helping you against trash mobs, and Silver increases your attack speed, which increases survivability due to whirling blades movement speed and such. The faster you can move around the safer you are.

I also recommend not swapping to conc effect ever when you don't have the survivability. It's super unsafe to be that close and locked there. We survive on leech, and you can't leech if you're even slightly out of range from conc.
El Psy Congroo.
Hello!!

So this is my gear at level 87 any tips on how i can improve my gear?? Or my skill tree?

Spoiler

Last edited by Roffy19 on Dec 25, 2016, 11:26:28 PM
"
Use whatever leveling tactic you want up until level 22, when you can equip 2 hand of thought and wisdom, they will carry you until you can equip your endgame gear. I'd recommend using blade flurry at level 28.

hey) iam new player), can u link want is it "2 hand of thought and wisdom" thx +)
Hi there! With this gear, do you think that i can run Atziri?

Spoiler

I ran out of fuses trying to 6L this :(

Any advice to improve is wellcome!!
"
LeSoulz wrote:

Spoiler

Can you tell me your max HP, BF tooltip dps, your resists in Merciless difficulty and your level? Your flasks play an important part as well when it comes to whether you can kill Atziri or not, can you link those?
Last edited by vrekstok on Dec 26, 2016, 3:05:13 PM
"
vrekstok wrote:
"
LeSoulz wrote:

Spoiler

Can you tell me your max HP, BF tooltip dps, your resists in Merciless difficulty and your level? Your flasks play an important part as well when it comes to whether you can kill Atziri or not, can you link those?

Sure! Im lvl 80

Spoiler

3.5k life
Resist Fire 75% (120%)
Cold 75% (122%)
Lightning 75% (80%)
Chaos -60%

DMG - Blade Flurry 4040 (with totem)
DMB - Totem 23k

Last edited by LeSoulz on Dec 26, 2016, 3:12:03 PM
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
benw0w wrote:
hey guys,

struggling on bosses and some rar mobs at t10+ Maps - the problem is that i only got 4,9k life - but how do I improve it without spending exalts on mass? What can i improve i am helpless >:

Spoiler
gear:

thanks for help!

gratz

I recommend swapping the Granite for Silver. You'd think the armor would be useful, but it's only helping you against trash mobs, and Silver increases your attack speed, which increases survivability due to whirling blades movement speed and such. The faster you can move around the safer you are.

I also recommend not swapping to conc effect ever when you don't have the survivability. It's super unsafe to be that close and locked there. We survive on leech, and you can't leech if you're even slightly out of range from conc.

updated my gear a bit :) how does this looks? :)

i got:

resistance capped
5.655 life
14k dps in hideout (buffed)
2890 evasion

my current gear:

i think i should work on my movement/flask management too - is there any i can improve for now?

got a jewel with 7%maximum life too for now - thanks for the tipp:)

gratz
"
benw0w wrote:
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
benw0w wrote:
hey guys,

Spoiler
gear:

thanks for help!

gratz

updated my gear a bit :) how does this looks? :)

i got:

resistance capped
5.655 life
14k dps in hideout (buffed)
2890 evasion

Spoiler
my current gear:

i think i should work on my movement/flask management too - is there any i can improve for now?

got a jewel with 7%maximum life too for now - thanks for the tipp:)

gratz

Nope, you're super solid now. Just a matter of incremental upgrades.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by joe1121 on Dec 27, 2016, 7:54:58 AM

Currently leveling in HC I was wondering if my wep is fine spent quite a bit on it lol 390edps? Made that chest for lacerate. How would devoto's be too would i be better off with a high armour res / life helmet ? Following the Armour tree.
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Dec 27, 2016, 9:29:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info