[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

Looking to start a fresh char with this build, which one of the different skill trees would u guys recommend?
"
darkomen5546 wrote:
So I am not sure why we are taking acrobatics if all of our gear is armor? Doesn't that reduce all our armor?

Ideally you have more evasion, but yes... you could just not take it and keep your armor high. 30% free dodge is nice though.

"
harby wrote:
With Doryanis, am I right to assume that life leech + vitality void passives are no longer needed?

No, you still want all the Vitality Void passives. You live off of Vaal Pact and you want high amounts of leech. It'll especially help single target.

"
Micco10 wrote:
Looking to start a fresh char with this build, which one of the different skill trees would u guys recommend?

This is my preferred build at the moment. It's evasion based. Roughly. http://poeurl.com/UGP
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 11, 2016, 5:09:50 PM
Guys i got a question. Actually i got gear:

What need upgrade to big dps boost ? Also which enchant for gloves, boots and helmet is the best for this build ? Regards
"
halosralo wrote:
Guys i got a question. Actually i got gear:

What need upgrade to big dps boost ? Also which enchant for gloves, boots and helmet is the best for this build ? Regards

You can certainly get % elemental damage on your amulet, and ~10% more on your belt. Also, Atziri Flask is a big dps boost, along with Vinktar's being the ultimate upgrade. You can also use a silver flask for onslaught. Your foil can have ~25% more crit damage multiplier, too, but that can get expensive.

I have a general question - wouldn't a Maligaro gloves give more dps than a Rat's Nest for this build?
Last edited by Luxaii on Dec 12, 2016, 12:45:15 PM
"
Luxaii wrote:
I have a general question - wouldn't a Maligaro gloves give more dps than a Rat's Nest for this build?

Maligaro's have 10% less attack speed, no movement speed, no rarity, low evasion. Sure it has crit multi, which is probably making up for all that, but for me it's not worth the sacrifices. You can't get DPS on a rare helm, you can get plenty on rare gloves, so better to get Rat's Nest and then get attack speed and flat ele on gloves.
El Psy Congroo.
hey, im currently trying this built and having lots of fun with it. But im having some issue with sustaining at bosses someone got some tips for that?

This is my gear currently
Spoiler

Hi there! Im following this build, im not having problem at all... i just wanted to know what to do next... im lvl 55 and this is my equipment, any advice? I haven't played in a while so im a little rusted

Spoiler
Just wanted to post my new gear. Now I need to focus on getting acuity(or better rare gloves) and a better belt. Going to craft elemental dmg on the unset ring too.

Got lucky on coloring this new chest I 6L with 35fus xD.

Spoiler

"
Bash wrote:

I recommend not taking Beserking. It's a very low value node that you're better off not going for. You'll get more DPS from taking the 2 strength nodes and the jewel socket than you will from Berserking. On my tree it's about 2% DPS per node, while the 20 str + jewel is around a 2.75% DPS boost per node (So I gain around 2% DPS from taking str and jewel over Berserking).

And that's just with a 3 stat jewel (around 3-5c).

Other than that it's pretty solid, I would keep the rest as is.

I do have to say that I really don't recommend using a dagger for elemental. It's just really desperately not good, lol. So many useless rolls on a dagger makes it impossible to roll for ele without incredible prices, where as if you use a foil you pay 20c for 340 eDPS and crit. I know that you want the cannot be evaded stat though.

Also, Added Lightning is more DPS than Added Cold, if you can ever manage to color the Belly differently. And Added Cold is more DPS than Faster Attacks at your level with all the attack speed on gear and tree. (For me it's a 12% DPS increase to swap in Added Cold in place of Faster Attacks)

I highly recommend looking up Path of Building for min/maxing Blade Flurry DPS. Skill has horribly shit tooltip calculations that mean basically nothing.

"
spetakju wrote:
Just wanted to post my new gear. Now I need to focus on getting acuity(or better rare gloves) and a better belt. Going to craft elemental dmg on the unset ring too.

Got lucky on coloring this new chest I 6L with 35fus xD.

Spoiler

Nice setup :D. Figured I'd let you know that Atziri's Promise is cheap now. Can spend 1-3c getting a 20% flask if you wanted one. Just noticed it was your only non-20% flask, and I just checked them today for an alt noticing how cheap they are for 20%.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 13, 2016, 12:34:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info