[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
bratik77777 wrote:
как автор, данного билда решил вопрос с манной?
1 пасивки на 0.4 маналича хватает
What a build, min-maxed it a bit (21/20 gems, wed/flat jewelry, near perfect doryani's, etc) and came to (no headhunter):

Increased AOE

Conc effect:

Nice build, but reflect is horrible though.. either go full evasion (hard to get 5 offcolor eva chest!), use a life leech gem, or get used to dying once in a while to a reflect mob
I've followed your build and i am no way near this damage output.
This is my passive https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAO4ClgSzBiAGogthDY0UIBR1FSAV9hfcGF0aOCPTI_YnLypNLOkwfDH7Mok1kjrYOuE8BTwtPfw_J0p9SphKyE2STeNOKlBHVvpYY1h1W69fP2J5ZlRnm2egaPJuqnKpdKB313flfyuCm4Nfg8yFe4azh3aLjIzPjX2PYJAKkFWSbpJ9lFyYb5o7m1if36IAplet8a4-r2y18rc-vFbAZsQVxPbGrsxm0nzYvdwj3Q3jn-RR5c_sOO8O73zwH_JF9kj3Mvnd_gr-jw==

hope it works... and
these are the items.

i really don't know why but i barely pass the 20K
Currently working on a physical -> elemental damage variant of this build, lvl 78 atm and it's going quite alright (mapping up to t9's without much issue). The idea is to use a sword with primarily pDPS, high AS, and high base crit, and then convert and scale that damage using Hatred/HoA/PtL. This way I can scale the damage better using both phys + elemental nodes and gear.

Tree: poeurl.com/PiW

Theoretically this should scale better and do more damage than a pure eDPS sword-based build. I am currently sitting at ~50k DPS in hideout, ~100k DPS with full charges, but I have a bit of a ways to go with both gear and picking up remaining DPS/crit nodes. I think with more crit/WED/flat phys on my gear I will be able to hit 400k DPS fully buffed by level 90. HP is not a problem, currently sitting at 5.2k with maligaro's gloves and a rat's nest, so 6k should be easily doable.

Liking the build so far, good clearing and a lot of fun, thanks!
Last edited by NoobPlayerHere on Oct 27, 2016, 2:01:52 PM
Why "The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate" instead Belly or Carcass Jack?
Im loving the build so far, outstanding DPS and lots of leeching, although with the same flasks and equipment including the acuity gloves im still getting hit for lots of damage, izaro can one-shot me on merc-uber and its slightly bothering in higher tier maps, i do have full elemental resistance.

Any clue's or tips that might help me out?
Could you explain to me why you have faster attacks support linked with blood magic and whirling blades? Im wondering since it has no impact on any of those two.
"
ivespoken wrote:
Could you explain to me why you have faster attacks support linked with blood magic and whirling blades? Im wondering since it has no impact on any of those two.

It's the other way around: Whirling Blades supported by Faster Attacks and Blood Magic. Faster Attacks makes you whirl around faster, and blood magic is so you don't run out of mana, since you usually have ~100-200 mana left after reserving the rest with aura's. The order of the gems doesnt matter in this case.
"
Currently working on a physical -> elemental damage variant of this build, lvl 78 atm and it's going quite alright (mapping up to t9's without much issue). The idea is to use a sword with primarily pDPS, high AS, and high base crit, and then convert and scale that damage using Hatred/HoA/PtL. This way I can scale the damage better using both phys + elemental nodes and gear.

Tree: poeurl.com/PiW

Theoretically this should scale better and do more damage than a pure eDPS sword-based build. I am currently sitting at ~50k DPS in hideout, ~100k DPS with full charges, but I have a bit of a ways to go with both gear and picking up remaining DPS/crit nodes. I think with more crit/WED/flat phys on my gear I will be able to hit 400k DPS fully buffed by level 90. HP is not a problem, currently sitting at 5.2k with maligaro's gloves and a rat's nest, so 6k should be easily doable.

Liking the build so far, good clearing and a lot of fun, thanks!

How will you handle reflect rares? I see you don't have Vaal Pact, so with 100k buffed dps you will one-shot yourself
i tried to make this build but it looks like my survivebilty is so bad :( i lock at lvl 87 and can't go further. i've used passive tree as like first post (lvl 93 mix between evasaion and armour)
and today i changed my tree with armour tree but nothings is change :( i have 70k dps when fully buffed but in ho it's 32k. it's enough dps for me but i can't stay alive last longer. here is my gear and tree. any advice for me it should be really good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0GIAaiC2EMUgxfDY0UIBR1FfYX3BhdGbQaOBynI9Mj9iT9Jy8wfDKJNZI31DrYPAU8LUMxRUdHfkp9SphM_02STipRR1OlValW-lfiWHVbr18_YnllTWjyapNrrG8nbztyqXSgdO1313fjd-V4DXlofyuCm4Nfg8yE2Yd2i4yNfY9gkAqQVZJukn2UXJe0mG-aap_fogCoualurfGuPq9stfK3PrxWvTa-p8AawGbBBMT2xq7MZtJ82L3awdwj4XPjn-XP51TtIO0_73zwH_JF9zL53f4K_o__3g==?accountName=obican123&characterName=Obicann
Last edited by obican123 on Nov 3, 2016, 2:17:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info