[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
What do u think about lightning coil on this build?
What is better coil or belly on EHC and armor build with atziri gloves?

I used Lightning Coil + Basalt Flask and took Acro+Phase Acro in HC and it was amazing. I got to 87 before RIPping because I went AFK on desecrated ground (no regen = eventual death)

If you are dodging boss dmg, the only RIPpy thing is reflect. As soon as you see reflect aura, only Reave once, let the leech from Vitality Void tick, then use Reave again. Stay alert. I took VP and was still dying quickly so I specced out of it; it's about using a Seething Life Flask in time to counteract that reflect.

Otherwise, yes, Lightning Coil is amazing.
"
Fenlenus wrote:
I chose this build to run as my first in the start of the league, I started a few days ago and am at 75, the clear speed through maps seems pretty great so far, i'm at 18.6k / 32.3k (with charges) tooltip. The problem I am having currently is I get trucked by map bosses, I'm doing Tier 5-6 and building up Tier 7s but I can't facetank bosses even with vaal pact. If I get hit/shot/lept on/etc I get stunned and die 90% of the time, and they take long enough to die that I can't just hold lacerate for a few seconds until they die

This is my first character in the league so my gear needs work obviously, but I don't have a lot of currency yet. I only have about 15c right now, do any of you have advice what would be the best investment to improve my character with what I have available to me right now?

Gear

My weapon is 1.84 speed, 6.76% crit, ~220 ele dps. What's more important to have (keeping in mind I only have ~15c) on the weapon to improve my dps? I also have some gems that are just kinda...in there from leveling.

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBbUGIAaiC2ENjRQgFHUV9hfcGF0ZtBo-Iuoj0yP2JP0nLyo4MHwyiTWSOtg8BTwtQzFHfkqYTP9Nkk4qUUdTu1b6V-Jbr18_YnllTWjyapNvJ3KpdKB313fjd-V4DXlofyuCm4PMhNmLjI19jb-PYJAKkFWSbpJ9lFyYb5pqn9-iAKlurfGvbLXytz68Vr02vqe_1cAawGbBBMM6xPbGrsxm0nzYvdwj4XPlz-dU6NbtIO8O73zwH_Iv9zL53f4K_94=

Stun seems to be a problem for me, is the 4pt investment worth it for Unwavering Stance? I planned on going the armor route.

Would appreciate any advice, thanks for the build guide!

How much life you do you have? looking at your gear and it seems like it has either none or very, very little. aim for a 100 life belt, 50 on each ring and amulet, 70+ on boots & helm. then you should have no problems.
Do you think this build would still be viable if i used Reave instead of Lacerate? I got a 20 quality Reave gem plus an MTX burning a hole in my pocket...
any armor tree for vaal pact/facebreakers?
Doesn't the build lack some accuracy rating? Or aint it that bad?
"
Altoga wrote:
Doesn't the build lack some accuracy rating? Or aint it that bad?

I've noticed it lacked a bit of accuracy. I'm planning on grabbing some accuracy nodes around the shadow side.(ie. depth perception or acuity). If you're doing the armour build, Eagle Eye helps too
Warband: IGN: Benko
"
SimpleEnigma wrote:
Do you think this build would still be viable if i used Reave instead of Lacerate? I got a 20 quality Reave gem plus an MTX burning a hole in my pocket...

I wouldn't see why Reave wouldn't work. Lacerate and Reave are similar skills with just a different playstyle.
Warband: IGN: Benko
"
Jani64 wrote:

Level 75 ATM. Loving the build!

Got a nice little 800 tooltip boost by equipping this Carcass that I picked up for about 35C and linked in about 350 fusings! Wonder how my DPS will scale when I pick up more damage nodes, I pretty much get 1000 DPS increases with every node I pick now. Feels pretty good!

Bought for 30-ish chaos, 6socked with vorici and got 6L in 18 fuses, FeelsGoodMan.

Though, equipping carcass really felt up on the area radius, now (even with non-l20 AoE & Lacerate gems), it's more than half of the screen. OP.

Also, feeling a bit squishy so far, sitting at ~4k hp @lvl 76 with Acro. On the other hand, all I have got left to grab on the tree are the life nodes, so... :D
Last edited by d3s0 on Sep 28, 2016, 2:16:50 AM
"
Redbananaz wrote:
Someone also said this on my reddit post, we don't need penetration since we're inquisitor, did you miss the part about ignoring enemy resistances? :P

Sorry for the late response.
You got a good point. I didn't realize penetration applied before enemy resistance was set to 0
Last edited by Owusup on Sep 28, 2016, 2:29:37 AM
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Jani64 wrote:

Level 75 ATM. Loving the build!

Got a nice little 800 tooltip boost by equipping this Carcass that I picked up for about 35C and linked in about 350 fusings! Wonder how my DPS will scale when I pick up more damage nodes, I pretty much get 1000 DPS increases with every node I pick now. Feels pretty good!

Bought for 30-ish chaos, 6socked with vorici and got 6L in 18 fuses, FeelsGoodMan.

Though, equipping carcass really felt up on the area radius, now (even with non-l20 AoE & Lacerate gems), it's more than half of the screen. OP.

Also, feeling a bit squishy so far, sitting at ~4k hp @lvl 76 with Acro. On the other hand, all I have got left to grab on the tree are the life nodes, so... :D

I picked up all the life nodes and also picked up these four points(The inc attack speed one also gave me an alright DPS boost. Worth!), and now I'm sitting at about 5.5k life, which I feel is enough. Can't wait to 20% quality my inc AOE and get it to lvl20!
Last edited by Jani64 on Sep 28, 2016, 8:08:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info