[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
"
Redbananaz wrote:
Just got myself a
And speccing into some armour and see how it works, currently sitting at 12k in hideout, goes up to 27k with granite/72% phys reduction, from my previous 4% i had with acro.

Not sure where to go yet in terms of armour and if i should head into Marauder, never really played an armour build before.

Can you help me with info on the colouring of sockets on brass dome? How'd you do it? 3 B on vorici? and how many attempts?

Great build!

I bought it with the right colors for 11 exalt, so i wouldn't know which is the best.
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
"
Redbananaz wrote:
Just got myself a
And speccing into some armour and see how it works, currently sitting at 12k in hideout, goes up to 27k with granite/72% phys reduction, from my previous 4% i had with acro.

Not sure where to go yet in terms of armour and if i should head into Marauder, never really played an armour build before.

Can you help me with info on the colouring of sockets on brass dome? How'd you do it? 3 B on vorici? and how many attempts?

Great build!

I bought it with the right colors for 11 exalt, so i wouldn't know which is the best.

I just managed to 6L and colour my brass dome today. For anyone else attempting this, I did it with vorici 3 Blue (120 chromes per try) and got it in 4 tries.
Last edited by christerpereira on Sep 25, 2016, 6:16:40 AM
77 in Hardcore.

Using Reave instead of Lacerate but wtf, this is by far the most broken melee build I've ever played.

I distinctly remember saying "I thought bosses were supposed to have higher HP bars" and "oh shit, that mob dropped a lot of loot! oh, that was voll..."

Still haven't even equipped Vinktar's, leveled up my gems, or gotten my last 2 Ascendancy points.
"
ta3boo wrote:
"
shunli2k wrote:
Hi there I am currently using the ta3boo tree. Could you please make a follow up on which points to take when progressing and leveling? Having the tree cut in to a 20/40/60/80/100p progression would be awesome.

"
PritosNG wrote:
Which build would you recommend? The evasion, or the armor one? And how do you sustain the mana cost?

Well, the tree I posted was for after acquiring Acuity & Brass Dome.

Here are some trees pre-Acuity & Brass Dome

43 points
63 points
83 points
103 points

At this point you should know about the character and figure out where to go next, what to fix etc.

Thank you for sharing the leveling build path. To be clear after getting a Brass Dome i should spec into this tree? :

or into this mixed one?
Is it be possible to switch lacerate with cyclone ? Wanted to try a cyclone build next
"
PritosNG wrote:
Which build would you recommend? The evasion, or the armor one? And how do you sustain the mana cost?

So i spec'd into vaal pact because i was getting raped by single reflect rares...... and am still dying to them....... what do? lol
"
Yun wrote:
"
PritosNG wrote:

So i spec'd into vaal pact because i was getting raped by single reflect rares...... and am still dying to them....... what do? lol

Get Vinktar's, pop before hit.

Or, replace added lightning with faster attacks

I had same issue, damage is so fucking high my character "pops" every now and then. Need to buy me a vinktar's
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 25, 2016, 1:29:18 PM
Need some advice about body armor going the evasion route. What are your thoughts on Kintsugi versus a Daresso chest to generate endurance charges for IC?
IGN: @eredia

Thanks for posting your guide! I have an 82 Inquisitor Lacerator right now and the damage is pretty amazing for a melee skill :).

One question though:

So the offhand being a mace means that the second lacerate wave will be performed by the main hand sword, correct? The reason I ask is because I get a 4K increase in sheet dps with a second ele sword over the Catalyst (both the main hand and off-hand are around 420-440edps), and I'm not quite sure why that is. I should be doing way more damage with the Catalyst since the sword's elemental attacks all get boosted (which can be clearly seen when hovering over the lacerate skill). Perhaps the tooltip isn't reporting the correct dps when a stat-stick is used in the offhand?

It's not that easy to tell from the gameplay since I'm still using mid-tier maps for leveling and most mobs die so easily anyways.
"
DicemanX wrote:
Thanks for posting your guide! I have an 82 Inquisitor Lacerator right now and the damage is pretty amazing for a melee skill :).

One question though:

So the offhand being a mace means that the second lacerate wave will be performed by the main hand sword, correct? The reason I ask is because I get a 4K increase in sheet dps with a second ele sword over the Catalyst (both the main hand and off-hand are around 420-440edps), and I'm not quite sure why that is. I should be doing way more damage with the Catalyst since the sword's elemental attacks all get boosted (which can be clearly seen when hovering over the lacerate skill). Perhaps the tooltip isn't reporting the correct dps when a stat-stick is used in the offhand?

It's not that easy to tell from the gameplay since I'm still using mid-tier maps for leveling and most mobs die so easily anyways.

Tooltip lies, even tho it can't hit with the offhand, it still calculates the Doryani's damage into it. so don't worry, doryani's is better than using another ele foil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info