2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

How are you getting enough strength to use Doryani's in your current build? I don't see you taking any +30 strength nodes, and I don't see any +strength on any of your gear.

Anyone able to help clear this one up for me?
"
jgundlach wrote:

I'm running into mana issues.Especially when doing Breach's.

Not sure what type of flask you are using, but personally I use a sanctified flask with 33% less recovery speed. This way you can continue casting more blasts while you are filling up rather than rush to max mana with a larger flask.

Also, make sure you are using double elreon rings. The -8 will make a huge difference to your ability to keep throwing blasts out.
Hi,

How are you able to run with dual curse with this? The vids show one curse but, your tree shows 2. I got the curses on Veil with Lvl4 Enlighten and I can't run it with clarity and discipline even with a few mana nodes and have enough mana for a sustained blast.

Apology if this has already been ask and addressed.

PS. Is it the rings?

Thx

Jj

Last edited by ZrxLvR on Feb 17, 2017, 6:13:13 AM
Two vaal auras have been reduced in power.
Vaal Haste now grants slightly lower values of attack, cast, and move speed.
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

:(
"
Sorrugis wrote:

The Vaal DIscipline will still be huge help, it's still the "CI flask". I don't know about Haste, I think characters are already fast without it so I never had it as a core of my build. (I used it, but I will probably not even notice the difference).
All in all I believe this build will work as long as the burn damage stays strong.
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
"
Sorrugis wrote:

The Vaal DIscipline will still be huge help, it's still the "CI flask". I don't know about Haste, I think characters are already fast without it so I never had it as a core of my build. (I used it, but I will probably not even notice the difference).
All in all I believe this build will work as long as the burn damage stays strong.

Any idea how the mechanics of the new Vaal Disc will work?
"
Sorrugis wrote:
Any idea how the mechanics of the new Vaal Disc will work?

I think it will simply let your ES recharge regardless of taking damage for a period of time if they do not change anything (beside the removal of extra ES). Nerf but not one that would render the skill useless imo.
✠ ✠
Just got put off a little by the "you need 24 regrets to transition into Ci" thing. That would be an immense investment for a starter build. I don't remember how many respec points we get from quests, but I hope we can subtract those from the 24? :)
n
"
Just got put off a little by the "you need 24 regrets to transition into Ci" thing. That would be an immense investment for a starter build. I don't remember how many respec points we get from quests, but I hope we can subtract those from the 24? :)

You will get exactly 24refund points from quests.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info