2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

"
Hey, I am currently working on getting this build done nicely :) I really enjoy it and wanted to ask, which other legendary items with what stats you use or recommend :)

Doriyani's Sceptre

Eye of Chayula (Also you can upgrade your Chayula with Blessing of Chayula aswell, but wouldnt suggest doing it to an ES build thougth)

Can't come up with something else that could work with it, awesome RAREs are like a must for the high ES pool.
big D, come say hi !
Last edited by Vippen on Jan 10, 2017, 11:38:51 AM
About the dual curse version: Did you think about getting 2x 5% curse effect instead of 1x curse cast speed in the Whispers of Doom wheel? Considering that the curse cast speed does exactly nothing at all while 10% effect might be nice to have for 1 extra point ...?
Hi, I'm following your build and it's going really well, so thank you for the guide! I was wondering how do you get to the 138 str? Are you using an efficient training gem?

Also in case of using a golem, it would be flame golem right?
Last edited by karshberlg on Jan 11, 2017, 8:28:43 AM
Hi, I started breach with this build, then switch to another one, and now I want to play this build again because my other char has not a build that can handle solo shaper. So my idea is to buy gear for my witch for this build, finish the leveling up to 85/90 (currently 82) and go to shaper !

So, with the goal of defeating shaper (not farming it, just being able to kill him once for the challenge), what do you advise me ?

What is best for shaper : single or dual curse setup ?

What are the minimum stats on gear I should look for ?
I currently have about 4 exalt to spend for gearing my witch.

Thanks a lot to those who will take the time to advise me :)
super awesome build! But i just wanna ask a simple question. when transitioning to CI, you said that u need 24 Orbs of Regret. but does that include the respec points you get through quest?
"
super awesome build! But i just wanna ask a simple question. when transitioning to CI, you said that u need 24 Orbs of Regret. but does that include the respec points you get through quest?

When I was transitioning, I used all the quest points and about 10 extra orbs, but I was not following the tree exactly 100% and also I was transitioning a little later (when I acquired good enough gear). You can test the respec inside your web browser if you're afraid.
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
"

When I was transitioning, I used all the quest points and about 10 extra orbs, but I was not following the tree exactly 100% and also I was transitioning a little later (when I acquired good enough gear). You can test the respec inside your web browser if you're afraid.

thanks man
"
Jay_J wrote:
About the dual curse version: Did you think about getting 2x 5% curse effect instead of 1x curse cast speed in the Whispers of Doom wheel? Considering that the curse cast speed does exactly nothing at all while 10% effect might be nice to have for 1 extra point ...?

No thoughts on this? Anybody? :)
Hey there. How does the build perform against guardians (except for phoenix)?
Hey, do you need to stack any casting speed in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info