2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

"
Psycomantje wrote:
Hej i'm currently lvl 50. Flame blast dps is nice enough but i dont ignite very much. I do when conflux. At Lower levels is IT good to swap out faster casting for chance to ignite or hoe do u guys deal with this?

To increase the chance to ignite i've been using a Mokou's Embrace ring .
It helps a lot.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
I have 2.7k dps with Conc effect, deal with everything so easy, oneshotting everything i see. But vs merciless izaro it looks like i have 0000 dps, how comes?
i'm lvl 74
- 8.4k es
-flameblast (15%- - fire pen (15%) - controlled destruction - faster casting (15%) - conc effect/incr aoe. All gem lvl's 17.

I just wonder why i deal no dmg vs izaro.. also looks like i didnt ignite him once.

Last edited by Psycomantje on Jan 2, 2017, 2:03:37 PM
You need to ignite izaro to kill him fast, about 80% of our dmg is from ignite.

Also I ve been thinking about buying a +1 curse chayula, since I have around 80ex in my bank, but is having ele weakness really that strong?
Hi man, i want to ask you something. Thats my gear:
Spoiler

I got the all skill points except Alchemist part but i have a problem. My dps is (non-conc) 2.5k. That seems lower than this build. I don't know how to calculate damage. I just ask, how can i raise my dps?
"
lathspell37 wrote:
Hi man, i want to ask you something. Thats my gear:
Spoiler

I got the all skill points except Alchemist part but i have a problem. My dps is (non-conc) 2.5k. That seems lower than this build. I don't know how to calculate damage. I just ask, how can i raise my dps?

that's because it's lvl 18... flameblast damage increases massively with the last few lvls. Also op has a lvl 21 fb.

Buy a lvl 20fb 20 quality from poe that was fail corrupted. It costs 5-6 chaos... Keep the one you are using elsewhere on a free socket (change colors if you have to, momentarily) once it reaches lvl 20 with 20 uality vaal it and hope for the lvl 21 (or buy one for one exalted, whatever is you choose)
Hello, in the single curse version the passive tree could drop the little 10% spell damage node under Light of Divinity (west part of the tree, templar area). This extra point could be spent pretty much anywhere, obvious choice would be directly acessible Retribution notable nearby.
✠ ✠
With only running 2 curses and 2 -mana cost rings i can cast flameblast without loosing mana. I could add one free aura and i decided to put in vitality. This aura keeps refreshing my ES so damn fast it makes the lab and mapping so much easier. Just wanted to share this. Maybe someone having struggle with slow recovering ES.

I also tried the tri curse guide with double golems, but seriously i didnt liked it that much. With doedres ring and running one more curse (temp chains) you need to have a mana flask. And it really annoyed me that the golems died quit often. I would suggest Waldgaist's guide if you want to have a smoother playstyle.
Debating weither to get Flameblast Radius or Flameblast Damage on helmet.

What do you guys Reckon?
IGN: ZeddAC
I went with 90% oos crit.
Hey, I am currently working on getting this build done nicely :) I really enjoy it and wanted to ask, which other legendary items with what stats you use or recommend :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info