[2.4] Full conversion AoF Ancestral Warchieftain

"
Aggnog wrote:
Also wanted to question the fact that EO is rolled 6times because it actually only multiplies your total dps by 1.4 like its supposed to.

Based off the example calculation on the wiki for damage conversion it should.
It doesn't specifically note EO so it's hard to say for sure though.

Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion#Example_calculation
OpieOP
"
BulbikGRN wrote:

RIP man, was so close to 100 :(
How is this for map clearing speed?
"
voonvoon wrote:
How is this for map clearing speed?
Decent speed. The major setback for ultimate clear speed is the fact that Warchief has a "set up" time so you can't lower the time after cast and before it starts attacking.

You should one shot most white packs and blue and rares shouldn't be relatively quick too.
Got my hands on Atziri's Disfavour. Kinda decent. Haven't got Cleaving yet for that nice 35% axe damage but we'll see how it goes. Weird that the mace nodes take 1 point less to reach the final node than the axe ones.
"
liamwpk wrote:
Got my hands on Atziri's Disfavour. Kinda decent.

Is it worth it?
"
Goosedamage wrote:
"
liamwpk wrote:

Is it worth it?
Not overly sure right now but I'm not too bothered about the price.

For how more cost effective a Kongor's is, I'd probably still say it's better to use a Kongor's. Even with the +2 range I still can't see myself dropping Inc AoE, which is a bit annoying.
Last edited by liamwpk on Sep 22, 2016, 1:57:50 AM
"
liamwpk wrote:
"
Goosedamage wrote:
"
liamwpk wrote:

Is it worth it?
Not overly sure right now but I'm not too bothered about the price.

For how more cost effective a Kongor's is, I'd probably still say it's better to use a Kongor's. Even with the +2 range I still can't see myself dropping Inc AoE, which is a bit annoying.

What did you use in the free gem slots in place of orb of storms etc?
So I built this in ESC, linked a kongors, then realized if I went Brain Rattler I could drop phys to lightning for a better damage support like elemental focus, and remove a ton of excessive int pathing around the top of the tree by speccing out of overload (also gem slots to change out orb of storms). I realize this has the downside of not being able to ignite, but considering ignites don't stack and kongor's would rarely apply ignite anyway I didn't mind the change. I could see how an additional 120 phys or so could be useful with disfavour, but I do really like my setup with brain rattler. Here's my current gear and tree, I'd like to get ele weakness on hit gloves, and pen enchant on boots. I've killed all four guardians, all were pretty messy fights but not bad for first attempts. Going to try shaper at some point, I don't know if I'm sticking with full ele ancestral for that though, I probably want to try starforge.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree: (Currently 87, have a ton of life nodes to path through still)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAASzBS0Gwwd1CZYLYQ48EMwUIBRxFgsWbxeMGjgdFCE0IVUirycgJy8qEyz7NZI4UzkOOlI7OzwFPC09_ECgQT9G10d-UEdR5lfiWGNY5VnzWiteE18_YVJj_WVNZp5nm2jycYVyD3KpdO12rHbnd1N35Xh6euZ673sge7N82YKbg8yE2YTvhmCHaooijM-QVZd5mjuexZ_fogCj8qajqSeplKyqrj6vbK-NtC-3Prl-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsT2xgTGrsbYz2fPfti92sHcPeNq5FHqGO0g7w7vTu988B_2SPcy-JP46_rS_gr-hw==?accountName=Nicol&characterName=Wubb
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Sep 22, 2016, 3:30:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info