[2.4] Full conversion AoF Ancestral Warchieftain

I ran this before rolling a cospri build. I might start the new league with it again, will be nice to see how the new amulet can enhance it a little.
What do you think of this build as a league starter? Is it better than a phys version? What about prices of the unique items?
"
dazen16 wrote:
What do you think of this build as a league starter? Is it better than a phys version? What about prices of the unique items?

Same plz help
"
dazen16 wrote:

Okay, quick estimate on prices (these are based on what I think softcore prices will be. Hardcore possibly a little more expensive):

Note: I have no idea on how expensive the amulet or mace or any of the new uniques will be. However I do not think they'll be very expensive.

Weapons:
Kongor's - 20c-1ex (depending on roll)
Atziri's Disfavour - 7-10ex
Hezmana's Bloodlust - 10-20c ? (Ideal early weapon, might even be cheaper tbh)

Devoto's Devotion - 1ex (3-5ex for the warchief roll)

Pyre - honestly probs 1-3c
Call of the Brotherhood - no too sure on this one, maybe 5-10c

Lion's Roar - 20c-1ex (depending on roll)

All items become cheaper as the league goes on.

It's fine for a league starter because all you need is a cheap weapon and the two rings to have full conversion (along with cold to fire)

Not sure how it'll compare with the phys version honestly but facebreaker will always be much better.

This build offer more niche and unique playstyle

I'll probably start with this then. It looks really cool
can the minion and totem elemental resistance support be used in the main links as it gives totem elemental damage on it?
"
gamer60 wrote:
can the minion and totem elemental resistance support be used in the main links as it gives totem elemental damage on it?
So it'll now give 19% more damage. Which I don't think does enough to knock any other support out, unless you want to lose some DPS.

Your totems are relatively tanky enough since they can leech and you'll only have them die to high damag e bosses.
"
liamwpk wrote:
It's fine for a league starter because all you need is a cheap weapon and the two rings to have full conversion (along with cold to fire)

Not sure how it'll compare with the phys version honestly but facebreaker will always be much better.

This build offer more niche and unique playstyle

I like this build a lot because it handles ALL reflect maps (phys and ele) with no penalty and doesn't require frequent re-casting of totems. It's a nice quality of life feature. And as you mentioned, it is CHEAP. Most of the things you can afford once you're getting into maps, and if not, shouldn't take much Dried Lake farming to get the currency you need.

Also you do really only need a 5L Kongor's for red maps. You can get that 6L or a Disfavour once you're rich enough I guess (sadly I only just 6-linked my Disfavour from Essence league, in Standard - oh well, I'll still mess around with it)!

Great build. If I don't like the Blade Flurry train in Breach league I might have to hop off and come back to this build...
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
liamwpk wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
Hi, what do you think of new weapon Ngamahu's Flame?

How would the setup change if we use both Ngamahu's Flame and the new Amulet?

:)
Not sure about the Mace, it seems quite low DPS imo. You would also still require the use of a Pyre ring, however it does mean you have a free ring slot.

Honestly not really sure but the Amulet would be easier to fit into the build and will save you several passive points.

You would only need pyre if you run hatred, no? You get 100% phys to fire with just aof and the mace.
Anyone can give me the jewel stats i should be looking for? The link doesn't seem to work :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info