Build of the Week S06E01: Insobyr's Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye

FINALLY!!!! BoTW RETURNS!!! :D
Was about time.
And I really do hope, that next Build is a melee build. ;)
"
stevich wrote:
What the fuck a build of the week? I must be dreaming. Can't remember when the last one was.
Very well done bex but i miss the :"Hello this is Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games".

It would be fun if Bex started the video by lowering her voice and saying: "Hello this is Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games... Oh wait! No! Bex... I'm Bex!"
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Hello,

I have logged in just to express my admiration for the editing of the video! Keep up the good work, Bex!

Regards
Add voltaxic 3d art already!!!
looks a lot like a change version of assreacher
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
That not good passive tree
Even though the build isn't bad (neither the item Combinations are), i am quite dissappointet that such a "standart build" (very common ranger bow tree) was featured as build of the week. There is not much special about it. I'd love to see again some really twisted up builds, where i'd never come up with.
"
"
cmilles wrote:
This build is just now being showcased? Volley Fire poison barrage has been used for some time now. Good build but not exactly revolutionary.

That's what I was saying. It's been around for at least two leagues as far as I know (since I did it in Pernadus) and probably before that from someone else doing it.

But he's level 92 in THIS league. That's why it's build of the week. Not because it's something revolutionary.
I hate totems fun build though, I was trying flameblast totems earlier can't really get into the totem playstyle it's way to skill based for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info