Build of the Week S06E01: Insobyr's Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye

"
ICrims0nI wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/LKHVP

Cheap starter build they said...

Meanwhile 5link Voltaxic ~40-50c

As every unique 5L? 5L prophecy ~40c + price of the item.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
ICrims0nI wrote:

As every unique 5L? 5L prophecy ~40c + price of the item.

Yeah, and now look at a screenshot i posted, and try to compate price for a 5link unique bow with what you'll see up there.

P.S.
~3 days ago prices was about 1-3c at max. So much greedy ppl got their hands on that easy trading system. And the sad part is that they actually affect the market in a bad way.
More demand - higher price, its simple. If they rise prices but the demand is the same, they won't sell it, so they will lower price to sell it.

Its not their fault that people started using Voltatix because of BotW (lol so oryginall)
"
Aynix wrote:
More demand - higher price, its simple. If they rise prices but the demand is the same, they won't sell it, so they will lower price to sell it.

Its not their fault that people started using Voltatix because of BotW (lol so oryginall)

The whole point wasnt around Voltaxic at all dude. Pay attention to what i posted if u are going to comment it, ffs.
"
ICrims0nI wrote:

The jewel was around 1 ~ 2 chaos and there were 99+ of them in the market before this BotW...

But I did mention that this build is not that starter friendly because the drop rate of volley fire was nerf in 2.3. Its price was around 10c all along last league.

I was kinda confused when I saw them being so cheap and the market being flooded by them earlier this league, I thought GGG adjusted the drop rate again. But it turns out that it's just because nobody was playing barrage :)
Everyone started with BV. Now, after ~2 weeks, they can start new build, so they decided to try BotW.
what hell

the league that supposedly will make magic itens great again show unique itens in a build?

hey GGG use essences, use glacial hammer and use only magic itens, was buffed right? kill the guardians with this

you do not know how to do this because theres no way to do this

also u can not show a build of week with only magic itens for barrage skills because essence league is a joke
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
what hell

the league that supposedly will make magic itens great again show unique itens in a build?

hey GGG use essences, use glacial hammer and use only magic itens, was buffed right? kill the guardians with this

you do not know how to do this because theres no way to do this

also u can not show a build of week with only magic itens for barrage skills because essence league is a joke

The only joke I see is your "itens"
"
Aynix wrote:
The only joke I see is your "itens"

provavelmente você não conseguirá responder de forma honesta

quantas essências você possui de tier 8? quantas de tier 7?

essa quantidade de essências é suficiente para obter um item raro para suportar mapas de tier 15? 16? lembre-se, é preciso sorte ao usar essências, por isso essa liga é uma piada

sua missão aqui foi defender a GGG, parabéns! tenho certeza que estão felizes contigo

flws
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Ya, I understand everything...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info