Build of the Week S06E01: Insobyr's Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye

awesome build and glad this series is back was one of the reasons i actually bothered to continue playing poe after my first fail, made a build...died at merveil (pre nerf) rage quit until i watched one of the first build of the week and followed the guide.
WOOW, Build of the Week Back? Amazing!!

Nice build very interesting.

Created a new concept for Build with Voltaxic.
Nice. What the hell was that orange arrow shooting out at random times on a wide arc? Sorry but I don't play bow characters so no idea!
Love the barrage/poison build. Did a shadow version for the 100% more poison/bleed damage from critical strikes. Used caustic arrow for AOE, and skipped volley fire jewels altogether. Caustic with the right supports can handle most of the trash mobs in under a second anyway, and barrage/pierce goes through anything between you and a high HP boss anyway. Surprisingly fun and survivable build, when you have knockback + maim and GMP barrage with LGOH. Went evasion/grace/iron reflexes instead of evasion/acro. Need to get my hands on a Cospris, would love to dual curse and drop the poison gem for a more damage oriented support on Barrage. Glad to see BotW back.
强行膜蛤我艹。。
great job on a nice build.
Welcome back BotW!
Censored.
"
751935736 wrote:
强行膜蛤我艹。。

官方强行膜,我也不想的:)
Cool build! Looks real fun to play.
So what's the inside joke on 蛤蛤? The hideout shot in the video?

Google translates it to "Clam Clams". And others said something about film clams??

Chinese lost in translation?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info