Build of the Week S06E01: Insobyr's Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye

"
"
cmilles wrote:
This build is just now being showcased? Volley Fire poison barrage has been used for some time now. Good build but not exactly revolutionary.

That's what I was saying. It's been around for at least two leagues as far as I know (since I did it in Pernadus) and probably before that from someone else doing it.

I just laughed when I saw the preview for it on the load screen. My current character on Essence is a different take on the Volley Fire Poison Barrage (minus the odd reliance on curses for poison). And not sure I agree with using the Voltaxic for the set up justifying it's interaction with Void Manipulation. Since the penalty of VM reduces the Rift's Lightning damage before applying the more multiplier, but to each their own.

XD Fun build, and a great starting tool for those that want to try this build. Can't wait to see more creative and unique builds from BoTW tho.
Last edited by cmilles on Sep 14, 2016, 7:29:37 PM
Now i can say i had it before it was cool.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Looks decent.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I've missed Bex's voice.

FWIW, Bex. You seemed to be trying to be less Kiwi. I know we ribbed you about your accent, but it was all just trolling. Stay you, girl.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 14, 2016, 7:44:39 PM
bex sounds hot! o yea - builds cool too lol
trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
https://youtu.be/hkK-gI7xAP4
"...I'm one of the heroes." lol
Nerfed next patch. Too OP. :/
Victory!!! I've been posting bring back BotW in every poe stream/yt vid i go to. TY GGG
Bad build. Wasted a bunch of passive points to make a single-target skill into a good AoE skill with no bonuses to the single target.

If you use LA for AoE and Barrage for single-target you will have both single target damage and clear speed better.

I swear people are just SO lazy that they cannot imagine pressing more than 1 button.
Last edited by Kadajko on Sep 14, 2016, 8:09:08 PM
wow really!? Me on BotW?! Totally didn't expect that....

Thank you Bex, for bringing back BotW, I missed it so much.

And thank you for choosing this build, Im so happy XXXD
Yay! Next Nerf of the Week is back!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info