Car Thread - What ya drivin'?

"
cipher_nemo wrote:

Awww, sad to hear... but it had a decently long life. Never heard of that make, so had to look it up. Must be a UK only thing, we can't get SEAT in the states. I hear that hot hatches are all the rage there now? And why don't you get another, or do you just want to get in shape first? lol.

yeah, I really can't complain, it did very well considering my driving style ;)
It is a Spanish carmaker, well sort of. Didn't use to be that great IMHO but then they got taken over by the Volkswagen Audi Group, so now you get the German build quality form them without their conservative/boring styling, all for a lower price tag too. My next car will deffo be another Seat Leon, very nice and reliable ride for decent price.

I would love to get a new car now but sadly cannot afford one until probably January at the earliest. The city I live in is all about the oil industry, which pretty much tanked this year, so any day I still have a job is a good day, just need to wait this shit out before making any bigger financial commitments :(
Mercedes coupe ☺️ Night package
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

Lies. Its a Nissan lol

The merc you pretend to own you posted pictures of was...white. Night package my ass

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1220190

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 18, 2016, 12:56:44 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Lies. Its a Nissan lol

The merc you pretend to own you posted pictures of was...white. Night package my ass

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1220190

Please stay off my grill why are you so obsessed with me... I do drive a Mercedes. If you don't believe me quite frankly I don't care. LOL this kid...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 18, 2016, 2:34:30 PM
Keep thinking anyone buys your nonsense
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Keep thinking anyone buys your nonsense

I am also extremely good at playing the violin... Can you hear it?

2012 long box extra cab f150 4X4 xlt with overload package. Work truck. Time for a trade-in.
the thing is anyone can drive a merc, nothing to brag about!

To dispel rumors, we should just post pics of us with our cars, ultimate proof!
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Sep 20, 2016, 12:27:32 AM
Ok, confession time: I don't actually own the vehicle I posted a picture of previously. But I used to have a bus pass tho, wich was nice.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info