Car Thread - What ya drivin'?

"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Cause ur cars kinda fugly. I usually see ppl with mullets driving those.

How the hell are you even able to have an opinion... Didn't you say you use to be a mechanic yet you ride a bike? Lmao wait you don't even own a car... Just from what you've posted.

1/3 ain't bad. I was never a mechanic, i don't own a bike but indeed i don't have car cause

Show us more pics of your neighbor's car tho, super interesting
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Cause ur cars kinda fugly. I usually see ppl with mullets driving those.

How the hell are you even able to have an opinion... Didn't you say you use to be a mechanic yet you ride a bike? Lmao wait you don't even own a car... Just from what you've posted.

1/3 ain't bad. I was never a mechanic, i don't own a bike but indeed i don't have car cause

Show us more pics of your neighbor's car tho, super interesting

Lord for inquiring minds I'll have a moderator check out my personal Facebook And he/she can verify :P Omg really you don't have a car and you're judging others. Fuck I drive a nice car but you don't see me judging others... Sigh.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Not judging THEM, judging their taste in cars. WTH does your fb have to do with anything lol

Nice is subjective, we've been to this rodeo before though haven't we? I prefer to get the higher end of a less luxurious brand instead of a shinier one's entry level model. Not just for cars, for most things actually. I'd prefer a higher end Volvo than an entry level Merc for example.

Some people like quality, others prefer the badge, all good.
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 24, 2016, 12:57:10 AM
And what has cross dressing got to do with a car thread?
"
TheWretch wrote:
Not judging THEM, judging their taste in cars. WTH does your fb have to do with anything lol

Nice is subjective, we've been to this rodeo before though haven't we? I prefer to get the higher end of a less luxurious brand instead of a shinier one's entry level model. Not just for cars, for most things actually. I'd prefer a higher end Volvo than an entry level Merc for example.

Sorry not to be mean but you can't even afford a badge... (Entry level merc) I don't drive a CLA btw... Just FYI. Seriously stop judging others. I don't really care when you talk crap about me I've been here for years, but don't try your shit on other people.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Sorry not to be mean but you can't even afford a badge... (Entry level merc) I don't drive a CLA btw... Just FYI. Seriously stop judging others. I don't really care when you talk crap about me I've been here for years, but don't try your shit on other people.

You know it is serious when Solwitch posts something serious...
Hey Exiles.

Please make sure to keep your comments and discussions civil and on topic rather than against each other, thanks!
In my big truck, I don't kite or pew pew traffic. I facetank ALL
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

But of course you do. Look at your response. So if someone doesn't own something its cause they cant afford it? Flawless logic as always solwich

FYI CLA is a variant, a C CLASS is an entry level MODEL.
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 24, 2016, 4:04:27 PM
CLA is not a variant... CLA was produced so it can attract a different lower income level. However you can add the AMG package to any model. In addition my comment was to prove a point. You can dish but can't take it. Again stop judging others especially when you yourself don't have the collateral to form an opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info