Car Thread - What ya drivin'?

"
solwitch wrote:
CLA is not a variant... CLA was produced so it can attract a different lower income level. However you can add the AMG package to any model. In addition my comment was to prove a point. You can dish but can't take it. Again stop judging others especially when you yourself don't have the collateral to form an opinion.

Yes, it is. The C class, the entry level of Mercedes cars comprises of many different versions, the AMG one included.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The fuck is goin on in here
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:

Someone trying to convince me i should be impressed by a c class and im a shit for not liking it
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Someone trying to convince me i should be impressed by a c class and im a shit for not liking it

I certainly wasn't impressed as a passenger, maybe it feels better driving one.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
@Solwitch:

PoE forum user ignore script

You're welcome. I assume it still works, haven't tested it personally - but I can tune out users pretty well without a script.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 25, 2016, 6:01:36 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

No one was trying to impress anyone, stop manipulating the bs that spews out of your mouth. The topic at hand stop judging other people's cars when your butt doesn't even have one. Lol
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Let's all just post pictures douchy pics of ourselves with our cars with usernames on a piece of paper.

Spoiler

(Obviously I'm exempt from writing my name on paper because I have a stream so people know what I look like)
anything is everything
Can i just post douchy pictures if i don't have car though. .

Spoiler
nice re-rail bro, thumbs up

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info