R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Elementalist Build Guide (multi class + version, in depth theory)

Chance to ignite hands down.

Build = GOOD. Talking buff. :)

I retired the character for now. I play Breach.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
I might have looked over it, if so, i'm sorry i ask, but what Bererker ascendencies do you use beside Pain Reaver and Cloaked in Savagery?
Aspect of Carnage :)
Hey GreenGroove, loving the build so far, I am just wondering which ascendancy point to take from merc lab when choosing between Liege of Primordial or Beacon of Ruin on a non Grand Spectrum Elementalist.
I don't think it really matters. You should get Paragon in uber. Liege of the primorial gives damage, so I would take that first.
Hello,
what shoud i upgrade next?i aim on buy duing sun, or better 6l?
need change GMP on LMP if i have +1 arrow?How much need chance to hit now have(82%) and crit(7.35%)
If you play Elementalist Dying sun is the last thing that you need or don't even need it at all.

If you have +1 arrow you can use lmp instead. If you get a second quill rain you can use gmp in maps and use 2 arrows for boss kills. But for now you can have the same set up for single target! Just switch lmp to culling strike for boss. If you already have Beacon of ruin you could TRY and use conc effect instead of slower projectiles. But be ware that coloring the bow might be hard! Try on a 4 link maybe to see if conc effect works well enough when you prolif.

80% chance to hit is ok. See if you proc EO reliably enough, otherwise up your crit chance to about 10% that should be enough.

Gloves can be better. You could use winds of change also. Best base is armour or armour / evasion gear.

You can get the new helmet if you play Elementalist. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Formless_Inferno I am not sure But I think it may be better than Devoto for Elementalist.

Ultimately get boot and helm enchant if possible. A rare quiver can be better than Rearguard. It will allow you to get more life and resists, so you can potentially get Opal rings.
Last edited by Greengroove on Dec 10, 2016, 10:32:19 AM
Thanks for the quick replies,i change my gloves on winds of change, recolor bow, and now use conc effect instead slow proj, got uber EA enchant,and boots enchant(crit) about The_Formless_Inferno i can't use it now cos dex and fire res probleb.Rare quiver mb start use when get opal rings.
When i change gloves and ring my acc down from 82% to 71%.Think about generate endurance charge with new jewel.
About the Formless Inferno I'm not sure anymore. I totally forgot about dex. It will be really hard to get dex without Devoto...

Nice upgrades in general. lmk if conc works. Same for accuracy. It's a bit low now but it should be fine for map clearing.

Pls tell me about the jewel.
How would elementalist do compared to pathfinder? Playing one in bhc but feeling that the clear speed isn't the fastest.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info