R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Elementalist Build Guide (multi class + version, in depth theory)

I have covered both options if you have a single quill rain and if you have 2 quill rains. In these 2 cases the set up will be different.

The best you can do is have 2 quill rains but at start of a league that is not really possible.
Check the thread. Both options are listed. If you have any more questions feel free to shoot. ;)

gl
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Greengroove wrote:
I have covered both options if you have a single quill rain and if you have 2 quill rains. In these 2 cases the set up will be different.

The best you can do is have 2 quill rains but at start of a league that is not really possible.
Check the thread. Both options are listed. If you have any more questions feel free to shoot. ;)

gl

I think you guide is great and I'm loving the build in Breach league but I might be missing in your guide where it actually says the single target link for two quill rains. I have two now, both 4 link at the moment but only level 67.

AOE

EA - Fire pen - GMP - slower proj

Single

EA - Fire Pen - Conc Eff - Slower proj

sorry if I've just missed but appricate your help.
It's in "Grand Spectrum setup details" spoiler. Bit unintuitive.

/\For single target/\
I bought this one for now (1ex)... will try to link, took this one because the damage 3 levels can give to explosive arrow looks huge (more empower and explosive 21)... what do u think? return it xD and get a quill or stay with that and use for single target? (i already have a 6l quill... but i wasted like 7ex to 6l it and im not rich enough try again.. i could but i dont want, i want another slots before xD

Should i start fusin it or get a quill for the job?
SARCARCONN™
The bow is nice. And yeah in terms of damage this is better than a quill rain. For 1 ex this was a STEAL!

However in the high end I think that Quill rain performs better, just because it's faster. This has been debated a lot. But last league I had the chance to test booth and I went with the Quill rain in the end. Simply because you can blink away from danger faster. This can be the difference between rip and no rip in a map that can 1 shot you.

But the +3 bow is better with damage. I'd say test it out for yourself, see how it feels. You can remove 1 gem from the quill so that the links will be equal and comparable.
running purity of fire in a 15% ele reflect isnt helping me much... still dying, what am i doing wrong? even goin slow... if i shoot a pack, im dead... (im level 73) map tier 9.
Thanks for all the answers XD
SARCARCONN™
"
Sarcarconn wrote:
running purity of fire in a 15% ele reflect isnt helping me much... still dying, what am i doing wrong? even goin slow... if i shoot a pack, im dead... (im level 73) map tier 9.
Thanks for all the answers XD

Can you link your gear? I'm curious what youre running with. You appear to have more currency to play with than me.

I'm struggling at the moment, not because of the build per say but in general. No good map drops. Not much luck with currency drops. Been trying to get a 5 link on one of the quill rains but no luck either. Rng isn't with me this league. If someone could look at my build and suggest some quick cheap improvements that would be appreciated. Character is EABazzacus after BABarracus from the A Team.

Further edit. Just seen you're playing in standard. That makes a bit more sense :)
Last edited by Zabix on Dec 5, 2016, 11:37:45 AM
Yeah, i would never start this build on a league xD
I just cant get into the league, too boring, but sometime i will have to then i will go totem...

My build atm in the standard is basically what he recomends... missing stupdly good rings only...and good corrupted things like rearguard (i turned 5 into rare ones in a row) trying to get a good corruption stat... buut.. standard... so... its just a fun character to play with when league ends or when we get bored from there. XD

GL on the league!
SARCARCONN™
@Sarcarconn: If you are Marouder, you need VAAL PACT and Cloaked in Svagery. Without that it won't work. That should be the basic. You could use leech gem and or other sources of leech including the boot enchant. If you open your character tab I can have a look. If you are not Marauder you can not do ele reflect maps!

@Zabix: Get the jewel sockets. Buy a super cheap 5 link chest for 2c. get winds of change. Get fire pen instead of less duration. Get Dorianis invitation. At your level you should really get a tabula or at least 5 link!
Updated, u can now see my character's tab (dont know why it was hidden)

Any tips and help are welcome xD
My currency is limited, i played poe back in 2013, and not that much... had only 2 characters (around level 80)... loved the game but had no friends playing together so i stopped.. (now im playing alone again but i dont care about it anymore) so my currency is from where i stopped and essence league...
currently i have only 3 exalteds left... saving em for ring OR jewel xD

(about vaal pact, i didnt want to go vaal pact, its only needed if i want to do ele maps? for the rest i dont need?)

once again, sorry for my bad english...
Thanks for all!
SARCARCONN™

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info