R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Elementalist Build Guide (multi class + version, in depth theory)

Gear :D
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Have you tried uber lab farm without Grand Spectrum? How does it feel without it? Still strong against bosses ?
"
Siimba wrote:
Have you tried uber lab farm without Grand Spectrum? How does it feel without it? Still strong against bosses ?

Uber lab is a joke for EA, Argus is the only part that takes time, but no real risk.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
@Siimba: What CantripN said. :D

I even recorded 3 videos before switching to spectrum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JycipjqJ79U&index=7&list=PL1fDj7f088kYcv_1d4TIDrW36NFZCVdqk

The normal ea build is very strong. It can do just about anything. Only obstacle is if the mob is immune to ignite. The Grand Spectrum set up is just ridiculous.

Just make sure you use a Decoy totem or at least the Stone golem. Oh and Izaro can have different buffs, weapons and room changes so sometimes it's easier and sometimes its harder.
Last edited by Greengroove on Oct 13, 2016, 2:27:00 PM
Are you planning on making any videos showcasing the grand spectrum version of the build?
Yes the 1st video is almost done. It features many boss kills. I plan to release it next week. I'll do a second video and I'll talk about my gear. I will also attempt guardians and the Shaper soon and will of course make videos.
If you are interested in anything for me to include in my videos let me know.

Hint: I can 1 shoot any non T16 boss that can be ignited and doesn't have multiple phases. :)

In other news: This is my latest and last acquisition!

Peace
Last edited by Greengroove on Oct 14, 2016, 2:28:23 PM
The build is really versatile gearwise. It can easily clear High tier maps running a MF configuration. If i had an extra blue socket on the bow would also run IIR gem.

This is the setup I'm running (~200/~108), also is super easy to keep Divination up without Blood Dance:

GZ on the empower!
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Oct 14, 2016, 10:56:45 PM
Hello, i m playing on ESC. There are currently no +1 Arrow Quill on POETrade.

I was thinking of self Vaal'ing one and use Vori to 6soc and 6L it.

it will cost abt 35-40ex...

OR

just Buy 6L Quil at 8ex and Vaaling them.

Which is the better way to get it..? I am not sure abt the chance to get the corruption. Anyone with experience?
+1 arrow chance is very low if quivers are anything to go by i think you would be much better off buying low cost unlinked quills and corrupting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info