R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Elementalist Build Guide (multi class + version, in depth theory)

I am happy to hear. I do suggest the 11 spectrum one tho as it gives much more life. Unless you just want the yolo deeps. :)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
I'm a yolo man! Besides I feel pretty confortable with 7.2K @ 92 Reflect maps are a no go but single mobs are a joke while flasking with de Elementalist. Even switched out my PoF for grace for the sweet evasion.

Never believed EA could be a party carrier, guess i was wrong. :P
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Oct 10, 2016, 6:44:48 AM
"
I'm a yolo man! Reflect maps are a no go but single mobs are a joke while flasking with de Elementalist. Even switched out my PoF for grace for the sweet evasion.

Never believed EA could be a party carrier, guess i was wrong. :P

:D Well I had some deaths at 94 w. 7.6k life but I stopped leveling now... Grace was suggested to me. Just tried today. It's a no go for me as I need some Fire resist in that slot. How about Vaal Grace?

BUILD UPDATE:

My setup has changed a few hours ago!

Got this setup on swap now. I opted out of Beacon of Ruin and taken Pendulum of Destruction instead. :D

My Single target right now is:

Today testing...

After massive Vaal session I got:

And omg I finally got the glove enchant that I wanted... Not the clone. The other one.

Thank you oh holly RNG. Hope you are pleased with the offerings.
Last edited by Greengroove on Oct 10, 2016, 10:49:16 AM
I just published a new video of some test maps with the Berserker.
The first 2 maps are Elemental reflect maps:

https://youtu.be/qZZ9_MI9rs4
how is this build with atziri/uber lab/uber atziri?
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:
how is this build with atziri/uber lab/uber atziri?

EA is fantastic for Labs (I do 6 man runs and carry), Atziri is a bit slower than some other builds (but not hard), and Uber I really wouldn't suggest on EA (doable, just takes a LOT of kiting and time).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 11, 2016, 9:05:32 PM
Thinking about it, assuming I'm not too lazy to swap gems.

Wouldn't

Explosive arrow + GMP + Fire pen + less duration + Conc effect + increase aoe be the best in general (zerker here). (30%+ish chance to ignite with 20% explosive arrow and curse)

Elemental prof is also an option but I find myself one shotting packs anyway without the ingite, you can also do conc effect/increase aoe + ingite or conc effect + elemental focus for maps/bosses immune to ingite.

You just replace GMP with culling strike or slower projectiles for bosses. Meaning you can do every single map with the same 6-link with 3 gems in the off hand) If you really want too you can also replace less duration for empower ;V.

I'm also testing out a rare quiver + tons of life and resists + 40ish dex so I can replace the helmet with a rare with even more resist + life. This makes it easy for you to run winds of change/damage amulet/rings without losing resists. Yes you do lose the block chance/spell damage but I feel as though with a massive HP pool it doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things. Since goal is not to get one shot having more HP helps.

You can also run essence worm for purity or any other type of auras much easier with rare quiver + rare helm. (Determination maybe for tons of armor?)

This is a different zerker build by the way focusing on getting 10k hp and using only efficient 20/20 gem on a 6 link, fire/elemental damage nodes, the zerker passive and jewels and best damage per slot gear (like the opal rings) for all of the damage. Not as much damage has 11 slot grand spectrum but very good damage + tankiness for a cheaper price.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Oct 12, 2016, 3:57:06 AM
Amazing. For single target I'd suggest a +3 bow with lvl4 empower, does so much damage its even funny.

With grace i just dropped the Rear Guard for

Now I can mess around with some uniques.
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Oct 12, 2016, 5:44:57 AM
@Ragnar0kkr: What CantripN said.

@RagnarokChu: Sounds like you are doing fine. :)

@pathofexiletoon: Yes a +3 bow can do ridiculous damage but I really feel that Quill rain is still better due to the attack speed. It will make stacks faster. Usually you don't get to hit a boss more than 2-3 times even with quill rain. That is if you don't just 1 shot it.

EA offers many different options and variances to play with. They usually have strengths and weaknesses, but in general they all work.
"
Greengroove wrote:
@Ragnar0kkr: What CantripN said.

@RagnarokChu: Sounds like you are doing fine. :)

@pathofexiletoon: Yes a +3 bow can do ridiculous damage but I really feel that Quill rain is still better due to the attack speed. It will make stacks faster. Usually you don't get to hit a boss more than 2-3 times even with quill rain. That is if you don't just 1 shot it.

EA offers many different options and variances to play with. They usually have strengths and weaknesses, but in general they all work.

+3 bow is more of a luxury than anything else, since finding a +3 bow with decent attack speed and 6 linked is pretty expensive (in terms of a moderate budget).

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAUhBQU1CQWdBQWR3SGNBM1VFQndTekJTMExZUTQ4RkNBVVRSUnhGbThZa1Jwc0hOd2ZBaVNxSmJ3by1pcU5MbE0xa2piRk50ZzI2RGJwT2xJNldEcmhQQVU4TFQxZlBmeEJoME14UjM1SkcweXpUZU5RUjFKVFZjWllZMWgzV0s5ZkJGOF9aVTFvOG04N2RPMTF5M2ZqZUExNWFIcnZnZ2VDeDROZmc4eUQyNFRaaG1DTXo0MS1qeHFSSzVlVm1LMmRycUlBcGxlbkNLbHVySml2YkxYeXR6NjN0cmlUdkotOU5yNm53QnJBWnNFRXhxN0cyTkFmMDJfWUpOaTkyWHphd2R0UDM3X2d3LU5xNm1Mcjd1eFY3dzd2Zk9fcjhCX3hiUEpGOWtqNTZQeExfZ3ItanlHUUpEZGYwSDM3dndqRGFPb1EtRjg9AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

Here is my tree if any is interested.

You continue on the left side of the tree for jewel nodes + all of the extra life nodes. Tree gives you 10k hp with good gear. Your choice is between elemental overload for even more damage or accuracy with RT for "smoother" game play. Plenty of free room (you don't have to go on the left side to RT if you feel as you have enough health), and you can pick up plenty of techs.

Cloaked in savage vs the warcry one is a biggie, you have to choose between being able to do reflect much better/if you get smacked suddenly for tons of damage you'll leech back to full or the ability to run lab easily and constantly be topped off/instant health for non-one shots. The 1cd allows for stacking of charges for immortal call pretty easily. The 1 second cd + natural regain makes it as though you have perma ES regen almost.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Oct 12, 2016, 3:34:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info