[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Finally the Inner trasure monster dropped something good for my character
well I got shield charge up and running but im thinking a 25% wand would be better than the 30% from haivng attacked recently. Not sure.
So I'm currently level 56 at this post and I'm noticing that the build doesn't grab any Dexterity. What's a good amount of Dex to reach for this build? I want to start gearing up for Merciless and need to be able to use some of my green gems.
"
dtieubinh wrote:
"
vtsRunty wrote:
"
xReo wrote:
Crit isn't double-dipping on the ignite. Fire/Elemental damage is.

Ahh that makes sense, no wonder the final 510k vs 490k DPS is much closer then. So basically what it really comes down to is the elementalist wins vs lower HP mobs and the inquisitor is better vs bosses? Damn that doesn't help my decision making lol. Seems like the real decision is prolif and 2 golems (slightly buffed this patch) vs higher boss initial hits and faster cast/attacks?

Same problem here, im fret ab will do a Insquitor or Elementalist to start Breach League. My plan is Flameblast Totem Life-base magic finder :D

Tell me if u have a final opinion :D Tks alot :D

// Update:

I chose Elementalist and it worked excellent when in Breach, map clear speed was insane, boss fight also well with Fire pen and Flammability . The Conflux and Ele profi is so OP. Im the way to get dual Doryani Sceptre for highest double dips :D

Got 8 exalted by MF with Elementalist Flameblast totem in first day.

What order did you do your Elementalist ascendancies in?
Last edited by mrpetrov on Dec 5, 2016, 4:36:39 AM
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
Trying to decide between Elementalist and Inquisitor, but as other mentioned, with Inq it will be hard to get good daggers for a while so while you use wands and lightning warp, how do you easiest trigger instruments of virtue?

doest it works anyway with the passive +1 totem/myself dealing no dmg to trigger instruments of vitue cast speed?

"
So I'm currently level 56 at this post and I'm noticing that the build doesn't grab any Dexterity. What's a good amount of Dex to reach for this build? I want to start gearing up for Merciless and need to be able to use some of my green gems.

I think I have around 100. Just get some dex on your jewelry. There is some in the passives over by the shadow crit area as well. If necessary you can always take the +30 nodes since we path by them.
Nachos? Yes.
any tips/guide to use this chayula upgrade? https://gyazo.com/7c920511dd2892f621633ed43e18111a

I have no knowdledge about LL builds:(

Just getting pain attunment and arcane vision + the CI life tree in the op post?
I got Solaris Lorica
Last edited by wsbisev on Dec 5, 2016, 8:53:15 AM
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Guys i need advice.
Best CWDT setup to improve defence for ES version?

I have 5k ES for now and big hits hurt me too much.

I noticed that aswell (sitting at 5k myself) so i started tinkering on a cwdt setup.

So far i'm relatively happy with: CWDT - Immortal Call - Frost Wall
And a Vaal Dicispline works wonders as a "panic button" increasing ES by at least 2k and activating the regeneration.
Just wanna say thank and share my success with this build. I just completed uber lab at level 82, 6.2k ES with no leech, max key, absolutely 0 worry of dying. My gear is complete garbage, total cost is about 30c.

Stats in hideout

Stats at max power charge (5 atm) + Instruments of Virtue buff

My gems link
Spoiler
Flameblast -> Spell Totem -> Faster Casting -> Inc Critical Strikes -> Controlled Destruction -> Conc Effect/ Inc Aoe

My gears
Spoiler

Chest is from exchanging Emperor of Purity set, cost 3c x 7 = 21c
Shield bought for 1c then self-crafted
The diamond ring is self-found
Other pieces I bought for 1c each
"
13aDa55 wrote:
Just wanna say thank and share my success with this build. I just completed uber lab at level 82, 6.2k ES with no leech, max key, absolutely 0 worry of dying. My gear is complete garbage, total cost is about 30c.

Chest is from exchanging Emperor of Purity set, cost 3c x 7 = 21c
Shield bought for 1c then self-crafted
The diamond ring is self-found
Other pieces I bought for 1c each

Edited to prevent emails like the following:

Since you are not wearing a no-stun unique:
- If you are CI, how do you not get stun-locked to death?
- If you are not CI, how do you not get one-shot by chaos?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 5, 2016, 10:15:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info