[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

pack it in boys and girls. we're hierophants now.
What to do with some of the Vorici's missions?
"
viperesque wrote:
However, I still think it would take a GC nerf to give a reason to use Flameblast over GC...

That's it. I really love the flameblast totem build, but compared to GC it's weak. not sure what i will play on the next league, but it will be a totem build for sure.
"
50% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Place a Totem

I think Void Battery could be very, very interesting.
DPS looks nice in PoB, but i think that was never the issue of this build.

"
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you gain a Power Charge

but our defense should still be better with hiero ascendancy and we get increased totem placement speed.

well, i will give this build another try.
Last edited by QuickSwipe on Feb 22, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
This build is fun until lvl 90, can do mobs up to T16, can do Uber Izaro and normal Atziri, cant do Shapers Guardians, and cant do Uber Atziri, its not endgame material, even with supercast speed its sluggish the attack, use glacial cascade instead if your serious about endgame.
Now we know all the changes, I can confirm that Hiero is just the best now. More DPS, more defense and more QoL than Inquis. Going to make a fairly substantial update to the guide within the next day or two.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Feb 28, 2018, 5:47:44 PM
Would you do the GC totem build?
Thanks.
Messing around with the 3.2 updated PoB and added CWDT and IC setup to the skill gems since we now have a chance to generate Endurance charges.

Also a questions is it worth getting Ancestral Bond for a 4th totem or would those 4 points be better than something else?

I tried taking off Ancestral Bond and adding in Shamanistic Fury. PoB says damage went up but could be something I'm missing that lets the extra totem be more damage.
Guide is now up to date for 3.2! Build has changed quite a bit, mostly because of the swap from Inquisitor to Hierophant. I'm going to play this in Bestiary, cause it's been a while and the build just got a huge buff. In addition to all the Hiero stuff, I think new Herald of Ash is going to be really important, as its overkill damage should one-shot any nearby normal mobs (looking at around 30k overkill damage in PoB). Very handy in breaches and similar situations.

"
Would you do the GC totem build?
Thanks.

New Herald of Ash goes so insanely well with Flameblast that I think there's actually good reason to play this build again. GC totems are absolutely going to be beastly too though.

"
Rebur wrote:
Also a questions is it worth getting Ancestral Bond for a 4th totem or would those 4 points be better than something else?

I tried taking off Ancestral Bond and adding in Shamanistic Fury. PoB says damage went up but could be something I'm missing that lets the extra totem be more damage.

PoB is only showing you the damage of a single totem. Have to multiply by the number of totems you have. Fourth totem is definitely worthwhile. Also check out the new skill tree, I changed it heavily.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
so why does pob say 10-stack FB totem has a multiplier of 0.1? quite weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info