[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Blendight wrote:
Im sorry if this was asked before.
But is Flameblast totem, this build right here, is uber farmer viable?

Look above your message. He answered there :)
Hi,

I'm a bit confused with your DPS calculations, can you explain how for example you get from the screenshots of the damage calculations to the 510k vs 285k you mention? Thanks.

I just thought (from the screenshots) that the massive ignite damage differential in favour of Elementalist would make up for the difference in initial hit (or is that already being taken into account?).
Nice guide, going to play this build next league, dis gonna be good.
"
Zompak wrote:
2 questions;

1. How does this build compare to Blade Flurry Inquisitor?
2. Silly question maybe, but which 2 Ascension points to grab first and next for pizza?

1. Blade Flurry will clear significantly faster under ideal circumstances. This build is cheaper and safer.
2. Rush Inevitable Judgment.

"
Agent_Skippy wrote:
Hi,

I'm a bit confused with your DPS calculations, can you explain how for example you get from the screenshots of the damage calculations to the 510k vs 285k you mention? Thanks.

I just thought (from the screenshots) that the massive ignite damage differential in favour of Elementalist would make up for the difference in initial hit (or is that already being taken into account?).

I'm taking ignite into account. The thing is, the initial DPS is doubled because both builds have two totems. Ignite DPS isn't doubled cause ignites don't stack. So to get those numbers it's just initial DPS * 2 + ignite DPS.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Hello there. Thanks for the guide, seems very smooth and attractive to play.
Few doubts:

Flame golem vs lightning golem (since cast speed really matters);
While I don't have access to a faster cast dagger and still using wand... is increased % fire damage as useful as other mods?
Hierophant variant: have you tested it with a Rime Gaze (pseudo 5L/budget friendly) to compare the damage output vs the Inquisitor? Also what about that new Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield (+1 totem/but blood magic only viable for life/hybrid builds) and 5 totems?
Is flat mana something to look for on equipment overall or mana regen is better?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by ilizan on Nov 30, 2016, 2:38:42 PM
How much life do you think it is possible to get for the life version?
I wanna use the new unique totem shield but I also don't want to have such low amounts of life that I get 1 shot by alot of things.
Hey man thx for the build, can you specify which 8 ascendancy for the Inquisitor, that we need to take, im a bit confused, btw i'm new :), in order if possible !

Thx !
This has probably been asked but too lazy to scroll through 20 pages of replies xD. How does doryani's catalyst stack up in terms of using a weapon and shield for this build?
Thinking about doing this build for the upcoming league, got a question though:

Wouldn't it be better for clearing to have the 6th gem be Ele prolif, and swap that with conc effect for bosses?
Last edited by Noitee on Nov 30, 2016, 4:00:17 PM
How well does the build scale with currency?

I want a build that dont cap out too fast :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info