[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

I took some time away from this game and have returned to play this league. I come across what I learned is called a breach. When I touch it I'm dead in a second or two, have not been able to figure out what to do. I have watched YT videos of others who can survive them, but not me yet.

Exactly what is the surviving strategy with breaches?

Why should I try to do these and what is the point or advantage of them?

Does anyone playing this even touch these things?
I do breaches only if I know my build can handle it, especially at high tier maps. FB totem is not one of the better skills for breaches especially Tul. Dps and aoe are two major factors of surviving breaches. GC totem is better due to chill and freeze.
Something I haven't noticed people pick up on is Kikizaru rings are one of the most powerful resistance rings in the game. You want to be overcapped to account for curses, normally to 135%. With 2 Kikizarus you only need to be overcapped to 90%, making them effectively have an additional modifier of +22.5% all elemental resistances. Comebine with the 30% lightning resist implicit, one Kikizaru ring effectively has +97.5% elemental resistance, making it pretty trivial to cap your resistances on your other pieces.
has anyone tried the GC build with Hierophant ascendancy, and if so, can you provide your gear loadout/stats for reference.

Also as another potential totem build related to this thread, has anyone tried to implement RF?
Last edited by MrHellrais3R on Sep 9, 2017, 5:28:05 AM
"
Viperface wrote:
I took some time away from this game and have returned to play this league. I come across what I learned is called a breach. When I touch it I'm dead in a second or two, have not been able to figure out what to do. I have watched YT videos of others who can survive them, but not me yet.

Exactly what is the surviving strategy with breaches?

Why should I try to do these and what is the point or advantage of them?

Does anyone playing this even touch these things?

Yep. I like breach on life build, but not es build. My current gc build can half-tank till t14 breach with dmg mod, specifically designed to survive breach and degen. Positioning and immortal object cover is the key and cast speed. Breach is loot pinatas.
Excuse my english is not the best. Can you possibly list which links in which items? Would be super nice of you and would help me a lot

Just got my first Shaper kill ever by keeping up with this thread. Thanks everybody! As for that Taming Ring... I got lucky with a diviner's box. b/c of that ring I dropped ele focus for inc crit strikes. I run AoE for maps, Conc for bosses. Was running Brine King helm up until shaper but needed more life, so I just run a
to deal with frozen.

I love this build! Thinking about going back to the life wheel because 5.6k is about as much as I can squeeze out of this. Doom Cast tho... decisions, decisions.
Hey guy im going with the totemflamblast version and just got a 5L Soul Mantle, and i was like wow so great boost of dps !

But when i take a look to the POB link in the first page and mine i don't understand ! Im sutck a 44 K DPS ! When the POB of this page gave me 246 K DPS !

Where could can from this diference ? My characer is public so if you have one idea.....

Thanx and have fun in this game !
I got a Tukohama shield, is it worth it over Mind over Matter? And what should I do with/replace the Auras with if I use Tukohama?
"
Brujotssss wrote:
Hey guy im going with the totemflamblast version and just got a 5L Soul Mantle, and i was like wow so great boost of dps !

But when i take a look to the POB link in the first page and mine i don't understand ! Im sutck a 44 K DPS ! When the POB of this page gave me 246 K DPS !

Where could can from this diference ? My characer is public so if you have one idea.....

Thanx and have fun in this game !

PoB defaults to 1 stack of FB, have you switched to 10 stacks?
Last edited by Slowacki on Sep 15, 2017, 9:08:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info