[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

So is this dumb or what? Clear mind and Self Flagellation together. I was playing with 2 kikazaru's before but i think an essence worm is really helpful. So at that point i thought why not go clear mind and keep the self flagellation - i don't use a warding flask. The only thing is that i would need a lot extra resists as elemental weakness and single element curses will stack.

For reference.
https://pastebin.com/Srced0yF
Last edited by LastxResort on Sep 4, 2017, 12:16:02 AM
Either use 2 Kikazaru or 0 Kikazaru with warding flasks. Using 1 Kikazaru is worse since curses will still hurt at 60% efffectiveness and you will have no other means to rid the curses.
Thanks for this guide, it's really great!
Last edited by MonsieurFluffums on Sep 6, 2017, 7:08:09 AM
Im new to this game and tryn to build into this guide. Cant reach more than 3.2k dps ? what im doing wrong ? Please some one help im using Flameblast. When im changing to Glacier i come up to 20k Dps very confused atm.

My Gear :

My Skill Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswj0CaoLYQxSEMwRLRZAFm8c3B0UHwIgbiL0JKoqEyycMtE1kjbFNuk6WDrhPAU8LT1fQZZFR0WdSU9Ms03jTq5QMFJTU1JVxljlWiteXV8qZp5o8mpDbAttGXsgfIODX4PMg9uD84UyhX2LjI5kjxqPRpMnly2XlZf0muCf36IAo_KmV6cIp5Soua4SrrOvbLE2tvq3PryqvOrAZsCaxq7QH9D10f3SfNi92fzbXuNq6-Tr7u9874jv6_Af8kX3pviT-d360v4K_of-jw==?accountName=Inpulsa&characterName=Xaliath

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Inpulsa on Sep 6, 2017, 12:14:53 PM
I picked Alira. Is that ok?
@Inpulsa POE tooltip damage for Flameblast is per stage. Totem will do 10 stages before detonation.
"
Roirraw wrote:
@Inpulsa POE tooltip damage for Flameblast is per stage. Totem will do 10 stages before detonation.

Oh... Now i see thank you very much! i would appreciate if u could help me out to upgrade my damage ?

Thanks in Advance!
Not the best person to ask about tree optimization on dps but the easiest thing to do is to swap Inc AOE gem with Controlled Destruction. Then I would get 6l Carcass or 6l Soul Mantle (a lot more dps but need to counter curses either by 2 kikarazu rings or warding flasks). Lab enchant on helm and boot will help decently as well.
In the Glacial Cascade version i still need to focus on cast speed?
What is the priority order? (cast speed > spell damage > crit)?
What weapon combination will do more damage? (dagger + sceptre, 2 daggers, shield + sceptre...)
Last edited by raulbsc on Sep 7, 2017, 6:21:05 PM
IMO cast speed for GC is not as important as it is for FB. I would do crit chance/crit multi>spell damage>cast speed. Dual wield will have more damage than shield (with tradeoff of survivability)but what type of weapon is not as important as what mods on it unless you want to use Whirling Blade (dagger) or Shield Charge (shield and no wand).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info