[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Can anyone help me with a passive skill tree for tukohama's fortress?
Eldritch battery is a must, I suppose? So will be CI?
The one in the OP is broken. 3 totem is the way.
Thank you
Last edited by Erdrin on Apr 5, 2017, 8:55:16 AM
Hey guys :) can somebody help me maybe on what to upgrade next? about 50c to spend for 2-3 items maybe?

I'm new here and I don't know how to link my items, but i think you can see them in my character profile can you?

Greets!!!
Very new to this sort of build and the items.

Why cant you use Tukohama's Fortress with CI? Does blood magic not only apply to spells in that item?

"
garthhey wrote:

Why cant you use Tukohama's Fortress with CI? Does blood magic not only apply to spells in that item?

I don't think so, no. Haven't tried it to find out though.
Last edited by Rewbert on Apr 5, 2017, 5:27:17 PM
"
Rewbert wrote:
"
garthhey wrote:

I don't think so, no. Haven't tried it to find out though.

The Tukohama activates general bloodmagic. unfortunately you dont have a way to consume ES instead mana or life for casting spells. so with CI you oneshot yourself every cast.
If you had been leveling/grinding with this build til 86, and found yourself with 70ex, would you continue with pizza sticks or roll something different? Im in this position and am not sure what I should do. I'm not liking the lack of life/es leech with totems and I feel really squishy most of the time. I just want to run red maps, finally see all end game bosses etc. Will this do it with the proper investment or should I go for something else?
Should i grab the increase Cast Speed nodes with the leftover talent points?
moooo
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
epicmeatwad wrote:
If you had been leveling/grinding with this build til 86, and found yourself with 70ex, would you continue with pizza sticks or roll something different? Im in this position and am not sure what I should do. I'm not liking the lack of life/es leech with totems and I feel really squishy most of the time. I just want to run red maps, finally see all end game bosses etc. Will this do it with the proper investment or should I go for something else?

If you have 70ex in currency I would definitely go with something else. I mean you could stack a shit-ton of ES and kill everything with no problem but I don't know why anyone would considering this is a greasy troll build.

Thanks for the response! Any builds you recommend? Id love to be able to steam roll end game bosses and farm uber lab, and do high tier maps (doesnt have to be at a super fast pace). Extra bonus if any Inquis builds stand out, so I dont have to re-level.
You should add Skin Of The Loyal/Lords to hybrid gear. Added +1300 es to me and a lot of dps.

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
faids4you wrote:
Should i grab the increase Cast Speed nodes with the leftover talent points?

Link your tree if you want, but I'd say Cast Speed is a good place to put any extra points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info