[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Been playing the game since closed beta, trying this for my first time in Legacy, it reminds me of having an orbital barrage or airstrike type of attack. Very fun,and the sound it makes is great :) Cast speed seems to be pretty much everything to make it work great.
Literally the only thing i have done different in the tree is to take mental rapidity early on (maybe to spec out of later),great build thanx!
Last edited by Rtimusexile on Apr 2, 2017, 2:26:26 PM
hi all guys i started leagacy league with this build and now i'm lvl 81 with 7.1k ES with discipline and 3.2k dps on flameblast in HO with golem and anger.
My gear is pretty crappy right now and i'm asking for some help on what should i change or improve, ty in advance. The FB totem char is "PapuGomez" you can check it
Hi!

I went hybrid first, and when today i found myself at 3,5k life, 3,5k es, and too much time on my hand, i chose to switch to es/ci. afterwards, i realized that the 4,4k es i now had were not enough, so i had to go on a shopping sprre, the result of which you can see below. afterwards i was mostly broke, but stumbled upon an exalted orb. so, what do you think: what improvement would yield the best result on further investment? i've got 7,6k es, and i dont want to go below that.

I plan to change the drinks - after all, i am now finally cleared of my life-flask-addiction. so you dont have to go there. currently, i am not too happy with the gloves - before the switch, i had next to no mana problems, but i had to let go some mana regeneration, so i might change the gloves. thanks in advance!

Spoiler

/edit: Just saw that for a mere exaltet Orb, I can get ~13x energy shield on belts, res and flask charge duration. Didn't know those belts before. Well, first time playing an es-char. I will probably burn alts, though, and try to make one by myself. More fun this way. :-)
Last edited by Donnerdrummel on Apr 3, 2017, 4:41:03 AM

Yo, is this chest pretty good for SSF, or is it just me?
I used it until my respec, and I was pretty content for a long while. Especially ssf.
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
"
partyboy79 wrote:

Hi ty for your answers guys.

LowBudget what kind of maps are you doing with the life version ?
I've done my trials and it was a pain :) life goes down very quickly. I know that is phys dmg relative.

I bought a 5L 750es 2resist regalia for 30c. I see that I can find 330+ es helm, 180es+ gloves and 200es boots for cheap, will it be enough to start ?

Thanks

I had 11.5K ES with a 6L 750ES regalia in breach. That was pretty enuf to do Shaper.

Thanks for you answer, did you use a shield or dual daggers ?

That was a BF build and yes, I used a shield.
"
itsgreylolol wrote:

Yo, is this chest pretty good for SSF, or is it just me?

Just don't let your mana fall below 30%. That 100% increase spell damage taken, yeah, can one shot you if its from boss. Voidbringer will eat your mana.
"
Nuhanzer wrote:

Just don't let your mana fall below 30%. That 100% increase spell damage taken, yeah, can one shot you if its from boss. Voidbringer will eat your mana.

Wiki says
"
Low Mana is a condition that applies when the player's mana pool falls below 35%
I do feel squishier with it, even though it bumped me over 1k ES. Maybe I'll play around with an aura setup that keeps me higher that 35% and see how it feels, for science.
I have a few questions

-¿Crit is really important on this particular build?
-¿Flameblast ignite? ¿Crits improve the ignites?
-¿Searing Touch can be an option to try?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info