[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Drop the Voidbringers, they are real pita unless you have a lot of mana regen, they seem manageable with Blood Magic WB, but as CI this isn't an option.
Hi Folks,

Currently I am sitting at 8k ES and ~3k Damage with ~13 cast (with light golem). Next slots to upgrade are the jewels. Should I aim only for cast speed ( max 12% I think) or one of the attributes should be % increased energy shield?
Hello, i had a question regarding the tukohama version of this build.

Considering the 250C pricetag on LHC,id like some feedback on that particular version. Shaper kill and chayula runs were done with ES gear. Is there anyone who successfully ran those with a tukohama? Is it just better to go ES ?

dont really care about lower tier t12- , i know it will do well . Its about the real endgame that really cause me questioning. Thanks for any feedback.
This build is squishy as hell off-screener, going life only makes things worse.
"
Elua wrote:
This build is squishy as hell off-screener, going life only makes things worse.

Adapt. Going ssf with this build is a sure fire you will be stunned alot and die alot. I changed the tree and equipment to adapt surviving with 6k es. Chayula and that unique ring, probably will never drop. Tempted to use that kaom root.
You will never adapt this build to frost breaches, never, any item or flask will NOT save your ass.

This build is only great as league starter to make some currency for more serious build.
Last edited by Elua on Mar 30, 2017, 1:35:19 AM
Ello, this is prob a stupid question, but isn't added fire dam a really important affix since it affects flameblasts base dam?
The base dam which is multiplied 10 times by the flameblast skill itself, and all the other modifiers.
Am I missing something?
"
Heinrich_DK wrote:
Ello, this is prob a stupid question, but isn't added fire dam a really important affix since it affects flameblasts base dam?
The base dam which is multiplied 10 times by the flameblast skill itself, and all the other modifiers.
Am I missing something?

Hi, if you read description of added fire:

Gain (25-44)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

As this build do not use phys damage, it will not work
Can one recommend this build if you want to try Guardians + Shaper in HC ?

I haven't tried T16s and Shaper yet and want to do so and succeed!

I have accumulated some currency, but the "good" viable shaper builds are all too freaking expensive..
"
Rhanoss wrote:
Can one recommend this build if you want to try Guardians + Shaper in HC ?

I haven't tried T16s and Shaper yet and want to do so and succeed!

I have accumulated some currency, but the "good" viable shaper builds are all too freaking expensive..

This build is a bit squishy if you don't have proper equipment/ near 9k es. Breach will kill you in insane map mod (crit+speed and extra projectiles). Perma freeze and stun usually will kill you. I died today from perma freeze beyond boss, few sec lag. He shot ice spear like machinegun off screen and map mod upgrade his speed and dmg by alot. You really need bis item or no lag in dodging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info