[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
itsgreylolol wrote:
Alright, so I'm SSF and just dropped my first full set of Atziri map pieces. Will someone take a look at my character and give me any idea of whether I should even attempt it yet? Quick summary of where I'm at:

5.33k ES
FB is at 1106 with a 5-link ele prolif and 2057 with conc eff.
Way over capped on resists, SSF rofl.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I advice you wait first. I killed atziri at 6k es and 3.5k dmg 5l. You will probably get one shotted or stunned and died. Died twice though. lag will kill you too if you unable to dodge. If you sure with your ability to dodge, go ahead.
"
FoBi3s wrote:
Hi, I'm having trouble achieving that kind of dmg right now. Can you tell me what's wrong with my gear?

Huge part is your crit multiplier, your only critting at 100%. You want 400+
Does anyone of you guys have an idea what of my gear I could upgrade? Sitting at 11776 ES here and would like to hit those sweet 12k. All I can think of is chest, which is another 40-50 ex atleast.

EDIT: Nvm, found a better ring
. Now I'm finally in the 12k ES+ Master race.
Last edited by Vallenhael on Mar 27, 2017, 5:45:48 PM
I understand that this is a crit version. Has any tried (or have any thought on) a non-crit version? Will it be more tanky?

Thanks
"
I understand that this is a crit version. Has any tried (or have any thought on) a non-crit version? Will it be more tanky?

Thanks

I am pretty sure OP mentions a noncrit-Ele version of this build. Be warned though: It has much lower dmg and most of its dmg is ignite and shock (which will be further nerfed in 3.0) and since you already have relative low endgame dps, I would be very careful going there.
"

Thanks

Well, if you want to sacrifice some dmg but not too much, get yourself shaper seed+vitality and spec into growth and decay for about 5% es regen with zealot oath. Enough to just walk through lab trap and not die and give yourself some insurance to run away. I am doing that tree right now. Only left growth and decay.
Hi guys,

just starting legacy league with this build. Currently lvl 41, just did normal lab.

OP give priorities to ascendancies but I feel like instrument of virtue will be more profitable to me at this stage than righteous providence.

What do you think about this ? I feel like my flameblast need some cast speed, it feels quite slow for the moment.

Thank's for answers

"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

just starting legacy league with this build. Currently lvl 41, just did normal lab.

OP give priorities to ascendancies but I feel like instrument of virtue will be more profitable to me at this stage than righteous providence.

What do you think about this ? I feel like my flameblast need some cast speed, it feels quite slow for the moment.

Thank's for answers

Try buying good dagger. If playing ssf, I agree with instrument of virtue is better to get first if you can't find good cast speed dagger.
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

Thank's for answers

Try buying good dagger. If playing ssf, I agree with instrument of virtue is better to get first if you can't find good cast speed dagger.

Thanks for your quick answer, I bought a dagger with some spell damage (46% + fire spell damage), but no cast speed.
Daggers with cast speed are not in my budget ftm :) just found my first chaos :)
Last edited by partyboy79 on Mar 28, 2017, 6:28:37 AM
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

Thank's for answers

Thanks for your quick answer, I bought a dagger with some spell damage (46% + fire spell damage), but no cast speed.
Daggers with cast speed are not in my budget ftm :) just found my first chaos :)

Slow and steady. Even I can't find better dagger than what I currently use right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info