Spoiler

How does it look?
Is life based build so bad?
Just few ppl is doing life based: |
I'm one >.>
"
Vallenhael wrote:
"
Have you guys tried blind+ firestorm and frost wall CWDT and CWS? Helps for breaches.

How woudl that help? My problem is that in Tul and chayula my totems die before they can get a cast off and after a few seconds I get swarmed, surviving a few seconds more before i get swarmed wont help. I need to make my totems about 10 times more tankyer, max resi and hp buff didn't do squat.

I just stopped doing breachstones and swapped out Anger for clarity now, running anger only for t13+ map bosses anf freakish essence bosses. Now my life is far more enjoyable

How would that help? is that a serious question?

Which one of the T16 Guardians is the easiest for this build ? Minotaur ?
"
Ithras wrote:

How does it look?

I see you went a little bit away from what the OP has described in his sample gear and gear recommendations. He pretty much said not to get your armour because you are sacrificing too much on the survivability side. Also you went voidbringer too, which further gimps your ES for simply more DPS. He only said to go voidbringer if you are not suffering from survivability.

You really want to be hitting 9k – 10k ES in end game high tier maps at a minimum, and if you look at the example videos the OP has in his link some of the boss videos that player is actually 12k ES.

So at really higher level maps you will suffer greatly from survivability.

I am currently outputting 95k per totem with 9k ES and trying to lift my ES up to 10k, I am having more issues of surviving at higher tier maps (t15) as opposed to issues with my DPS. Some monsters literally can instant kill you with one jump etc.

You are also not running any stun immunity at all (chayula or the ring or skyforths) so you will have a lot of issues later on for sure.

Should really go back to the OP and look at this very first post on his gear samples and gear recommendations.
My Gear atm:
Spoiler

I'm running a mana flask since running out of mana sucks hard, I'm at 8k es atm, not sure about the 6l setup (Ele prolif or controlled dest. as 6th) yet, just linked this baby today.

Atm while farming shaped strands its pretty much only risky if I go full retard whirling into packs, but haven't done any higher yet. I'm also at 198% cast speed with everything up.

Not sure If I ever will go voidbringers, since I already have a ton of dmg and the extra mana cost just hurts, I feel I have to get way better gear (mana reg and mana) or just go Pious Path to afford Voidbringers and dropping the mana flask.
Last edited by PureRnd on Mar 13, 2017, 9:55:27 PM
Can someone give me some tips of how to improve this char? I am Lvl 74 now. Got like 15c or something.

Last edited by NebuKadneZaar on Mar 14, 2017, 1:32:08 AM
"
swiftwilly wrote:
"
Ithras wrote:

How does it look?

I see you went a little bit away from what the OP has described in his sample gear and gear recommendations. He pretty much said not to get your armour because you are sacrificing too much on the survivability side. Also you went voidbringer too, which further gimps your ES for simply more DPS. He only said to go voidbringer if you are not suffering from survivability.

You really want to be hitting 9k – 10k ES in end game high tier maps at a minimum, and if you look at the example videos the OP has in his link some of the boss videos that player is actually 12k ES.

So at really higher level maps you will suffer greatly from survivability.

I am currently outputting 95k per totem with 9k ES and trying to lift my ES up to 10k, I am having more issues of surviving at higher tier maps (t15) as opposed to issues with my DPS. Some monsters literally can instant kill you with one jump etc.

You are also not running any stun immunity at all (chayula or the ring or skyforths) so you will have a lot of issues later on for sure.

Should really go back to the OP and look at this very first post on his gear samples and gear recommendations.

Don't know what you're on about but this is fine gear for clearing upto t10. I woudln't take it to uber or higher. But if your really want I guess you can clear t11 strand with this just fine.

I'm doing endgame with 8k es and zero problems. Only thing I haven't tested is guardians and shaper. (and this includes really bad mods)

Sure more ES is better but Ithras perhaps you need to tell us what kind of feedback you want?

Obv. your next big switch is going dual dagger and for that you need to upgrade your chest to atleast 700es.

I am Lvl 77 Hieroprhant running with hybrid life build. Still have saved up 2ex. How should I improve this build next? Maybe switch the Mokous to something else?

Cheers

Edit* added missing chest
Last edited by ProCircus on Mar 14, 2017, 6:27:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info