[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

your life is low bro i checked your skill tree if u switch ci u die less i bought 5c chest scour alch 4 times

since i capped all res from my jewels i alt till hit good flat es and get this

with this 2 item i get 6k es which is ok for t8 maps if i die reason is stun
"
Acrytexi wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Acrytexi wrote:
In need of help.

Could anyone tell me what should i do with my build / gear to be able to farm Dried Lake safely?

I can kill the mobs pretty quick but the problem is my survivability..

I'm new to the game and i'm poor as hell. I seriously need to start farming it so i could get better gear.

I think i fucked up my build also somehow.

I'm sitting at 75+ all ress expect chaos and 3k hp / 600 energy shield and 1.9k dmg on Flameblast with full buffs and still struggling like hell.

I think my damage is also way too low even tho the mobs die pretty quick? ..

Any ideas?

Thanks already,
- Drakh

Take a quick look at my Gear and Passive Tree. I specced my character to have a nice amount of Defense (2k) some ES (1.8K), a decent amount of life (4.5-5K) and nearly 4.8% life regen. I am using a 4link CWDT setup, running Immortal Call, Molten Shell and Increased Duration with Enduring Cry and an almost permanent Vaal Haste for the increased Cast Speed.

So far so good, running t11 rares and labs all day no long, barely ever die unless I am not paying attention.

Well problem is that if i want to respec i need alot regret orbs... They are expensive and don't know how to get them without farming..

Edit: And i am playing HC

Vender. Vender chance for scour for regret.
"
mmsfssbpoe wrote:
How are you maintaining dex to use daggers? my friend is running this build and it's working really nice, he just can't get dex high enough to use daggers so he's stuck with wands.

He couldnt have tried very hard. All you need is like 51 dex to use daggers. Jewelry with a dex roll, or a Jade amulet with 30 implicit should get him there alone. Gloves is a good slot too to get dex on. It gets harder to have enough dex to level faster attacks to max but to use daggers? Not hard.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 10, 2017, 6:15:57 PM
Leveled until 58 in LHC so far with your build, just amazing - and fast.
Im planing to switch over to Vaal Spark later,
at which level would you recommed to do so?
does %increased global crit also increase our damage?

I've been playing this build for legacy and am currently level 69. It hasn't been very fun for me as I feel too squishy and clearing maps feels quite clunky. Can anyone offer me any advice on what I should improve/invest in gear-wise or build-wise to improve the gameplay of this build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fishstiks/characters

"
mmsfssbpoe wrote:
How are you maintaining dex to use daggers? my friend is running this build and it's working really nice, he just can't get dex high enough to use daggers so he's stuck with wands.

He couldnt have tried very hard. All you need is like 51 dex to use daggers. Jewelry with a dex roll, or a Jade amulet with 30 implicit should get him there alone. Gloves is a good slot too to get dex on. It gets harder to have enough dex to level faster attacks to max but to use daggers? Not hard.[/quote]

All the daggers we're finding require like 100+ dex.
"
mmsfssbpoe wrote:

"
mmsfssbpoe wrote:

He couldnt have tried very hard. All you need is like 51 dex to use daggers. Jewelry with a dex roll, or a Jade amulet with 30 implicit should get him there alone. Gloves is a good slot too to get dex on. It gets harder to have enough dex to level faster attacks to max but to use daggers? Not hard.

"
All the daggers we're finding require like 100+ dex.
[/quote]

Most Daggers with crit chance Don't neeD much Dex..

What Does are skill gems

If you are struggling with Dex on skill gems.. you can use lower level ones.. Faster attacks / Temp chains / whirling blades Does not need to be leveled up that high to progress.

Rings / Ammy's / Gloves / Belts / Skills can be used to boost Dex up where when needed.

Hi I'm currently lvl 79 playing this build and it's been amazing. I'm getting kinda bored though, is it possible to move to another build "easily"?

Thanks!!
I know it's been said here before, but cast speed is king on this build. Get yourself daggers with cast speed, even if all the other stats are melee. That will make the biggest difference.
The silent majority.
^ This. I've been following Blajo's build which is a little bit different than op's build. It works great and suits my play style. Not saying the original guide is bad tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info