Lacerate Cospri's Malice Berserker

If I do the 6L, what gems should I then use in my gloves?
"
FubeCraft wrote:
If I do the 6L, what gems should I then use in my gloves?

You can use a cwdt Set up or Ice Golem / enduring cry
Hey dude, finally finished gearing up for this build and i'm not too sure what i'm doing wrong but i seem to be taking INSANE amounts of damage. What tends to happen is i get hit so hard that it stuns me, and then as im stunned im not hitting (and so not leeching) and another hit finishes me off. I have all major gems 20/20 and pretty much identical gear to you apart from the rats nest enchant. My damage is fine but my tankyness is very close to non existent. I haven't done uber lab yet but as i'm getting pretty much one shot i don't think extra leech/damage would be helpful. I assume the survivability of this build comes from the huge amounts of leech, but as i said, you can't leech when you're dead. I have 5.3k life. I hope you can help me out dude because i can't be bothered to make another build so this is really a last ditch effort for me. Thanks for reading.
"
Mandibles wrote:
Hey dude, finally finished gearing up for this build and i'm not too sure what i'm doing wrong but i seem to be taking INSANE amounts of damage. What tends to happen is i get hit so hard that it stuns me, and then as im stunned im not hitting (and so not leeching) and another hit finishes me off. I have all major gems 20/20 and pretty much identical gear to you apart from the rats nest enchant. My damage is fine but my tankyness is very close to non existent. I haven't done uber lab yet but as i'm getting pretty much one shot i don't think extra leech/damage would be helpful. I assume the survivability of this build comes from the huge amounts of leech, but as i said, you can't leech when you're dead. I have 5.3k life. I hope you can help me out dude because i can't be bothered to make another build so this is really a last ditch effort for me. Thanks for reading.

5,3k life is somewhat low im at 7k :< which also increases the stun threshold also got the stun avoidance in ranger
Are you killed the shaper with this build and the other guardians?, can leech like bladevortex ?
"
slimq3 wrote:
Are you killed the shaper with this build and the other guardians?, can leech like bladevortex ?

i did the guardians but didnt kill shaper, only tried once - its doable but not as eze as bv.
How much time you need to kill one guardian? ... im looking for something with leech to do more easy the late game... im playing champion warchief and i can do all no tryed shaper yet but is not fun run for my life all day XD
"
slimq3 wrote:
How much time you need to kill one guardian? ... im looking for something with leech to do more easy the late game... im playing champion warchief and i can do all no tryed shaper yet but is not fun run for my life all day XD

dps isnt on meta lvl that been said u can tank most shit i had to dodge the real big hits anything else wasnt an issue, minotaur was the worst one for me.

if you want 100% free kill go with a meta build.
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 1, 2016, 12:41:25 PM
bv ci no? XD
Really enjoying this build so far, care to check out my char and tell me what you think? Really appreciate you taking time in making this build and sharing with us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info