Lacerate Cospri's Malice Berserker

"
Jax_ wrote:
Really enjoying this build so far, care to check out my char and tell me what you think? Really appreciate you taking time in making this build and sharing with us.

the rares could need a upgrade to get higher life and the belt could be replaced with an essence int craft. acc on amulet is somewhat important since our other slots cant have it (gloves could but its hard to get with 3%crit craft on top)
"
slimq3 wrote:
bv ci no? XD

why does every build have to be blade vortex and chaos inoculation for most people
What about dps and late game bosses? Can it survive Godzilla?
What about a crafted Vagan Sceptre with "Hit´s cant be evaded" as offhand
Would that work?

"
SlowMo wrote:
What about a crafted Vagan Sceptre with "Hit´s cant be evaded" as offhand
Would that work?

vagan mod is local so nope it wont.
Build looks awesome! I've started to level it and was wondering what weapons you leveled with, since you used lacerate as leveling skill?
Last edited by DrJeZip on Oct 5, 2016, 4:44:13 PM
"
DrJeZip wrote:
Build looks awesome! I've started to level it and was wondering what weapons you leveled with, since you used lacerate as leveling skill?

mostly essence crafted swords like 1.6-1.7 as ones with flat ele unqiues will work as well.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
DrJeZip wrote:

mostly essence crafted swords like 1.6-1.7 as ones with flat ele unqiues will work as well.

Alright, made it to 68, so now the build starts to shine, really fun so far!

just rolled this in merb lab, is it worth using?
Last edited by DrJeZip on Oct 7, 2016, 2:55:17 PM
Thx for your awesome build ! Can we have your stats please ?
Last edited by lecloporte on Oct 9, 2016, 4:08:06 AM
"
DrJeZip wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
DrJeZip wrote:

Alright, made it to 68, so now the build starts to shine, really fun so far!

just rolled this in merb lab, is it worth using?

if u arent crit capped at lacerate sure why not

"
lecloporte wrote:
Thx for your awesome build ! Can we have your stats please ?

what exactly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info