Lacerate Cospri's Malice Berserker

Hey dude, thinking about making this build, i was just wondering if there are any gear improvements to make it better than it is (things to aim for like acuity's for example). Also, is this build able to do Really end game content like shaper/tier 16's/uber?
"
Mandibles wrote:
Hey dude, thinking about making this build, i was just wondering if there are any gear improvements to make it better than it is (things to aim for like acuity's for example). Also, is this build able to do Really end game content like shaper/tier 16's/uber?
^

i have done all guardians some deathless some not if u play alright it should work deathless though.
tested shaper once didnt kill him but its probably possible if u dodge properly.
never tried uber atziri so i dont know about that.
there may be a way to make a stronger version as ci/low life but it would probably require way more gear. and i havent tried it yet to do a tree and/or gear set up for this yet.
if you r looking for pure power a cyclone discharge version will probably beat this but that wasnt the way i wanted to go with my build.
Hey Shareware,

Have been playing this build for most of the league! Super fun and thankyou heaps for the build. When I've got more free time (and if you're happy for me to) I'll post some of the small changes Ive made to/with this build.

Am currently level 92 and I can confirm that at this level you can easily carry people through uber lab AND can farm uber lab with while leaving up all of Izaro's combat gimmicks (except maybe charges...).

I use a Vessel of Vinktar (spell damage) and it is wonderful for burst and vs bosses. I think it's worth the cost since the damage boost is bonkers when paired with Atz-dawg's Promise and you can knock down most map bosses in the blink of an eye before they can do any of their 'things'. Plus, sometimes you just need to quickly kill something and Vinktar's is perfect since often you don't have time to change your gem setup mid-map and we can't use taste of hate :(

I'm going to try the Shaper soon, prob's get one more level and crack 8k health, so I'll post about that in the next few days. Maybe if my potato can handle it, I'll post a video too...
hey.

Im currently running this build.
How come you use 2 curses, 1 with curse on hit and one with blasphemy?

And what flasks do you use?
Last edited by Nexzer on Sep 27, 2016, 2:36:22 PM
"
Nexzer wrote:
hey.

Im currently running this build.
How come you use 2 curses, 1 with curse on hit and one with blasphemy?

And what flasks do you use?

since the area is limited it somewhat worked to get charges but since i got the helmet enchant i dont run the CoH set up anymore

I'm currently following your build with some minor changes. Thank you very much for the guide! This build is a blast to play!
Right now i'm at 94% crit chance with ice golem so i don't think the ice spear enchant will do a lot for me.
I'm thinking about getting a Rat's nest with 12% increased lacerate radius or 60% increased Lacerate critical strike chance.

If my crit would be capped with the increased lacerate crit chance i could probably drop some crit nodes.
Do you have any thoughts\recommendations about this?
"
ThorWulf wrote:
I'm currently following your build with some minor changes. Thank you very much for the guide! This build is a blast to play!
Right now i'm at 94% crit chance with ice golem so i don't think the ice spear enchant will do a lot for me.
I'm thinking about getting a Rat's nest with 12% increased lacerate radius or 60% increased Lacerate critical strike chance.

If my crit would be capped with the increased lacerate crit chance i could probably drop some crit nodes.
Do you have any thoughts\recommendations about this?

Powercharges arent for the lacerate crit chance its for the spells since i dont have much spell at all.
Hey I'm planing on doing your build, I'm making the build on standard tho, so I wounder if I should just get a pair of gloves with atack speed or accurcy since I can't get the crit thing on standard atm, or should I just do a 5/6L, if so what gems should I use in my 5/6L and in the gloves

//I'm a scrub x)
"
FubeCraft wrote:
Hey I'm planing on doing your build, I'm making the build on standard tho, so I wounder if I should just get a pair of gloves with atack speed or accurcy since I can't get the crit thing on standard atm, or should I just do a 5/6L, if so what gems should I use in my 5/6L and in the gloves

//I'm a scrub x)

probably a 6L add PCoC + Fortify you can also try WED or accuracy gem. you will have less crit but perma power charges so it may work out.
What would the best base be to craft increaesd crit gloves with?
They're pretty expensive atm so im thinking about crafting some myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info