Lacerate Cospri's Malice Berserker

"
Shareware wrote:
"
kaliXL wrote:
if you DW cospri's malice, will you get double procs? overriding inner cooldown?
while DW lacarate hits with both weapons (alternating on left and right swing)

still have to use diffrent spells the cd is linked to the spell, thats the reason i use 2 diffrent ones.

Right, I really want this build to work :)

I was planning ice spear, arctic breath, freezing pulse, glacial cascade(or frostbolt) but this is not the my biggest issue, it is a matter of testing to see which works best. (I'm thinking of these 4 because they all scale with proj damage)

Since the dawn of the ages, the issue with CoC is hit rating, just ask any coc wander and the qq about vagan daggers. Your tree barely has any accuracy rating and your gear(with +1 proj rings) has none.

Can you paste a screen shot of your attack page? or do you know a trick to handle accuracy?

You probably already know but I want to iterate again that, hit chance rolls twice to crit.
hit roll to check if you hit the monster
crit roll to check if you crit
and another hit roll to check if your crit landed.
Last edited by kaliXL on Sep 20, 2016, 1:08:45 PM
"
kaliXL wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
kaliXL wrote:
if you DW cospri's malice, will you get double procs? overriding inner cooldown?
while DW lacarate hits with both weapons (alternating on left and right swing)

still have to use diffrent spells the cd is linked to the spell, thats the reason i use 2 diffrent ones.

Right, I really want this build to work :)

I was planning ice spear, arctic breath, freezing pulse, glacial cascade(or frostbolt) but this is not the my biggest issue, it is a matter of testing to see which works best. (I'm thinking of these 4 because they all scale with proj damage)

Since the dawn of the ages, the issue with CoC is hit rating, just ask any coc wander and the qq about vagan daggers. Your tree barely has any accuracy rating and your gear(with +1 proj rings) has none.

Can you paste a screen shot of your attack page? or do you know a trick to handle accuracy?

You probably already know but I want to iterate again that, hit chance rolls twice to crit.
hit roll to check if you hit the monster
crit roll to check if you crit
and another hit roll to check if your crit landed.

im at 83% i have Accuracy on my Amulet and i hope at some point ill get a good roll on gloves. probably hard to get more besides passives.
Nice mate. Why not two Cospri's? twice the spells coming out out does anything Doryani gives you. Also is Shatter chuck esque.:P

Also are you choosing Berserker for the life leech? Because with assassin it's quite easy to get 500% crit damage which beats 40% more damage by a lot.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Nice mate. Why not two Cospri's? twice the spells coming out out does anything Doryani gives you. Also is Shatter chuck esque.:P

Also are you choosing Berserker for the life leech? Because with assassin it's quite easy to get 500% crit damage which beats 40% more damage by a lot.

- using 2 cospri's wouldnt Double the spells casted it would allow to put Ice spear and Arctic breath in each and add a Second Support gem instead one (cold Pen).this would be only true if you reach so much attack Speed, that you fit in more than 2 attacks in the 100ms cd. So since i also have very Low % dmg on my tree/gear and i don't get more than 2 attacks in 100ms, doryanis is the best choice.

- Shadow may get more dmg in the end but he also heavily relays on charges and will probabaly have less life. I realy love the Leech from Berserker. That been said i have like 300%+ Multi and the 40% more from Berserker is global und doesn't need a crit. Assassin is often overrated in my mind since it has no defence at all. As i said it may get more dmg but i prefer berseker.
Last edited by Shareware on Sep 21, 2016, 1:02:05 AM
"
Shareware wrote:

- Shadow may get more dmg in the end but he also heavily relays on charges and will probabaly have less life. I realy love the Leech from Berserker. That been said i have like 300%+ Multi and the 40% more from Berserker is global und doesn't need a crit. Assassin is often overrated in my mind since it has no defence at all. As i said it may get more dmg but i prefer berseker.

I agree in current meta life based assassin does not survive end game, but building this with assassin would be a totally different concept, cannot compare 40%more damage immediately to crit multiplier.

This build is technically a CoC but there is little to none crit chance for spells. only 140% from the tree as far as I can see. Despite the screen being full of ice, not much will be frozen :)

In this context crit multi is irrelevant, assassin can be built in a totally different way tho.
"
kaliXL wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:

I agree in current meta life based assassin does not survive end game, but building this with assassin would be a totally different concept, cannot compare 40%more damage immediately to crit multiplier.

This build is technically a CoC but there is little to none crit chance for spells. only 140% from the tree as far as I can see. Despite the screen being full of ice, not much will be frozen :)

In this context crit multi is irrelevant, assassin can be built in a totally different way tho.

Ye Shadow would have better spell crit no doubt that been said Ice spear with 7% Base crit and it's build in 600% crit in the Second stage Works quite well you Just need to pay attation to your positioning.

Maybe ci/ll with Warlords for Leech probabaly want a shield as well, could work. still Not a ci Fan even though i know it's good. Try it and Tell me how it worked out :P.
Last edited by Shareware on Sep 21, 2016, 5:54:44 AM
Nice build @OP.

Currently playing this right now in ESC, and I have to say, it's one of the most entertaining builds I've played so far.
However, I can't help but notice, you say you've carried people in uber lab, I'd really like to see a video of you clearing the lab. I can't even do it solo at present. And my gear is pretty much exactly what's reccomended for the build.

If you see something wrong with my SP distribution, or gear selection, could you point it out to me? Everything else is great, but my single target damage and survivability in general is really bad :/

Thanks for the build! :)
"
MalloDK wrote:
Nice build @OP.

Currently playing this right now in ESC, and I have to say, it's one of the most entertaining builds I've played so far.
However, I can't help but notice, you say you've carried people in uber lab, I'd really like to see a video of you clearing the lab. I can't even do it solo at present. And my gear is pretty much exactly what's reccomended for the build.

If you see something wrong with my SP distribution, or gear selection, could you point it out to me? Everything else is great, but my single target damage and survivability in general is really bad :/

Thanks for the build! :)

There isn't much wrong with ur gear could have more life - whats ur total life at? Also missing some gem lvl. But i think biggest Problem is the flask Set up, get a stibnite flask you can also get a Basalt. While Single Target isn't on Blade Vortex Level i wouldnt call it bad. For Most Bosses i Just Pop my flask and Tank them. That been said i didn't do Key runs in uber lab , i Just carried a friend through.
Nice and fun build. Enjoying it at lv 90 and feeling really comfortable with most content

Gear

P.S. Desperately need to get the Ice Spear Enchant

Was wondering if +dmg to spells Vinktars would be a good addition to flasks. Worth it or not?
Last edited by MightyMagnum on Sep 24, 2016, 9:07:35 PM
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
Nice and fun build. Enjoying it at lv 90 and feeling really comfortable with most content

Gear

P.S. Desperately need to get the Ice Spear Enchant

Was wondering if +dmg to spells Vinktars would be a good addition to flasks. Worth it or not?

im using atziris promise dont feel vinktars is worth the costs since leech isnt that usefull cause the berserker leech is up in most cases anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info