[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
ErdemUnsal wrote:
I'm pretty new to game so sorry in advance if this sounds stupid but I can't understand how can you sustain RF. How much life regen do I need to sustain it? Or is it one of the uniques mentioned helps for it?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire#Sustaining_Righteous_Fire

TLDR: purity of fire + rise of the phoenix + barbarism passive node + life regen
How do RF and ES interact now? I know that getting any ES used to be a big no no for rf builds, but I see you have some es rolled on jewelry and things in previous seasons
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
How do RF and ES interact now? I know that getting any ES used to be a big no no for rf builds, but I see you have some es rolled on jewelry and things in previous seasons

es just gives you more damage with rf.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Whats a good weapon to take before you can afford a doon or a doryani ?
"
Whats a good weapon to take before you can afford a doon or a doryani ?

really doesn't matter, anything with % increased fire damage works.
With the change to the way AoE scales now, is it still worth it to travel up to the witch area for the second cluster of AoE nodes? Could the points be better spent elsewhere? I haven't had any ideas yet for alternative ways to use the points, just thought I'd check to see if anyone else had run the numbers.
"
Highonfire wrote:
With the change to the way AoE scales now, is it still worth it to travel up to the witch area for the second cluster of AoE nodes? Could the points be better spent elsewhere? I haven't had any ideas yet for alternative ways to use the points, just thought I'd check to see if anyone else had run the numbers.

i changed mine slightly as the area is hardly noticable taking the 2 clusters so ive removed the witch cluster and got the chaos res and life instead its the same amount of life as witch but bonus chaos res... also then can take the fire dmg node next to it

lvl 89 LHC
Is there any reason why you limit RF to a 4 link setup aside from the possible benefits of Gloves with 30% DOT damage or Helmet with 30% damage?
"
Is there any reason why you limit RF to a 4 link setup aside from the possible benefits of Gloves with 30% DOT damage or Helmet with 30% damage?

no other links that can support rf :P

your other damage options are castwhen damage taken and um empwer?
"
"

no other links that can support rf :P

your other damage options are castwhen damage taken and um empwer?

Ahhh right on. That makes it even more valuable imo that it can fit into a 4link.

Now I'm pondering adding Scorching ray CWC Firestorm via the chestpiece links. It'd absolutely chew through bosses. Hrmm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info