[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Rebazinho187 wrote:
Hi I played this build last league and it was a lot of fun.
This time I would like to change it a bit and I would like to hear what you think Demi.

So instead of using the cwdt - molten shell- life leech in the doon cuebiyari I would like to use one of those setups:

1. scorching ray - controlled destruction - ele focus

2. scorching ray - cwc - firestorm

The second setup will need a bit of adjustments to the skill tree because then I would have to take out EE. So I am not sure if it would be benefical.

What do you think?

molten shell is the only real burst damage/leech source we have in the build. losing it would kill a huge chunk of dps/survivability. you can put scorching ray in your chest if you want though, but standing still in most bossfights means you're dead.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
here, did a t16 hydra in standard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UamJ88B-Gds
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Mar 10, 2017, 2:01:05 PM
"
slayit wrote:

But I doubt it's worth it to switch the Doon with a Dyadus. You'd lose the increased dmg and what's even more important the EE effect of shield charge when you wield Dyadus in mainhand. (Adds Fire Damage in Main Hand)

Definitely worth if there was some way to reliably chill. The increased damage is nothing compared to 100% MORE damage and EE can be easily procced with whatever you use to chill rather than shield charge.
"
Definitely worth if there was some way to reliably chill. The increased damage is nothing compared to 100% MORE damage and EE can be easily procced with whatever you use to chill rather than shield charge.

Mhm... hadn't noticed that it's the take keyword. That is interesting. :)
I'd say Dyadus is a nice idea in theory but hard to apply. The problem is that to chill, you need to inflict at least 1% of the monster's maximum life in a cast, for a 60ms chill. Reliably, you'd need to do 5-10% of the monster's maximum life for 300ms-600ms chills. You could use Ice Spear for an innate increased chill duration at close range, but that would be a terrible AoE spell, not proccing EE on many targets. Ideally, you'd want Ice Nova or Freezing pulse. RF does give us a decent amount of spell damage, but nowhere near enough to make the spells potent enough to inflict chill on bosses. You got options, with Ice bite and Hypothermia, iirc Frozen counts as chilled as well. And no, chill for Frost Breath/Arctic Armor does not count.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but why no Hinekora, Death's Fury? surely the 10% fire pen would be an insane dps boost? if I understand RF right you wouldn't get the fire-leech but the pen should work for it?

Thanks, looks like a really good build.
"
Poobah wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but why no Hinekora, Death's Fury? surely the 10% fire pen would be an insane dps boost? if I understand RF right you wouldn't get the fire-leech but the pen should work for it?

Thanks, looks like a really good build.

you don't understand rf mechanics quite right. read the faq in second post :)
Hi guys, is the 40 % damage enchant from lab even working? I parsed a few voll kills with and without the enchant and get roughly the same kill time.
"
walze1137 wrote:
Hi guys, is the 40 % damage enchant from lab even working? I parsed a few voll kills with and without the enchant and get roughly the same kill time.

It's increased damage, so just a small additive boost. Going to be a very small % total dps boost.

Hard to tell for sure, you may need to test against a higher hp target for longer total times and measure a lot of samples.

RIP RF Tooltip non existing lol
Tryed it out actually pretty solid even as a league starter achievable easy map with pretty tanky.

But for the next step in dmg you want a ES based trickster with shavrones revalation its a good boost in dmg and clearspeed.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info