[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Tried this build with my first character ever on this game. Loved it.

Though it's working great (lvl78 atm) i don't get how you get those 10k+ hp. I got all the passive tree open (except for 2 jewels slot and endurance charge buff), got quite ok stuff (not max roll HP but like +100 on body, +70 on else and +50ish on rings, worth 60 chaos stuff so far) and i'm at 7200 hp. I see how i may reach 8k or even 8,5k but 10k+ ??

I think i may go for the +% max hp/chaos resist/strengh node on the northwest of the tree, though i may sacrifice 2 jewels slot and End charge for the purpose. 10% damage/10% max hp jewels seems so out of my reach anyway. Best i could have is +7% x2 which is below the +20% that offer me those passives with +20 chaos in bonus. What do you guys think ?

I'm at 87% fire resist too with a +3% cap purity of fire. Waiting to get the 88% at lvl 20 gem but how do u guys get to 90% ? (got Phoenix shield and barbarism)

Going to try my first maps this week end, i'll catch up.

Overall, thanks for this forum, thanks to Demi for this build, thanks to AeshMezareph for his Scorching/Firestorm/CWC add that i use on my 6L body, thanks to all forumers. Love this game, love the community so far !
If you are looking to get your max hp over 10k, I suggest trying out this build. I believe I was well on my way to 11k with not even close to optimal life/strength gear when I stopped this league.

Basically take out all the area nodes in templar and witch (they are quality of life and are not really needed at all) and stick them in life.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAQERMwB-xthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBHwQRVtZ7N0iHyQYIH2XxXDZZskc677fObaGXZYXasrY3PfhkuJ-3E9sauPC2DzINfC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzxYp8uzrYJy-QVRo4AZEt0rc-_grYvfJFOuGmV03j_o81kkGH-eiCxyj6mK24kxzcjxrr7prgRZ1TUqcIna4abDbpJKoWb-NqpzAB5xRN_Eu8nxiRNugaVWEhZKMB3ITZR369NmVNhO-i6hLh2sF07QUteu8uU9NvDF8cp1OlBg7UfAn2r6cczitQDc3-VNgkVkg2xR8CBAeD21XGOljAAQbGXaTd1fON9IP3uRa7AAAAAAA=

Will Pure RF build... still be good in LEgacy league ?
i been wodnering to try your build ...
or that other Pure RF Scion build....

what you say?
Eyeballing this for my starter in legacy. Want to go life this time around.
I want try this build in legacy too, but let's w8 for patchnotes.
@Malchazor thanks !!
Nice guide but I took approached this build other way. For general mapping this build is great (-max/60% less or no regen roll often tho on red maps). Currently 9k Life w/ Kaoms at level 84, almost 12k with Legacy (borrowed from friend for 1 day).

Below my thoughts on uber lab running.
First of all, I dont like armour, it works great only for small hits, both Argus and uber Izaro can hit like a truck, and to mitigate half of 5k hit you need about 50k Armour, which is a lot. Thats why I run Arctic Armour/Purity of Fire/Blasphemy + Enfeeble (Flamability for trash mobs) and Chaos Golem instead of Stone.
I'd also respec 4 points around Armour Mastery, linking it with 2 STR Nodes below (I think Soul of Steel is superior because of 4% Phys Reduction or just another Jewel Slot).
To proc EE i use Cyclone with added lightning damage to attacks and Fortify (further 20% reduction).

Luckily i got this enchant:

My calculations (correct if I am wrong)
10k Medium roll Uber izaro crit
15k Armour w/ Molten Shell active
6 Endurance charges + Chaos Golem - 28% Phys Reduction
Fortify active - 20% Damage taken reduction
Arctic Armour - 16% Less physical damage taken (including enchant)
Enfeeble lvl 20 - 30% Less * 40% (Boss penalty) - 12% Less damage done

(10000*0.88)*0.7*0.8*0.84 = ~4000
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
I, too, was thinking seriously about playing this in 2.6 as my league starter. Now I feel lost! Very curious to hear others thoughts once we know more details about the changes. I suppose I may not be starting opening weekend. Thank god Horizon: Zero Dawn is coming out the same week.
"
ProfP wrote:
I, too, was thinking seriously about playing this in 2.6 as my league starter. Now I feel lost! Very curious to hear others thoughts once we know more details about the changes.

Well this seems promising

found here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838713

As long as none of the required uniques get nerfed this build should actually be better in Legacy league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info