[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

How do you replace the ele equlibrum dmg?
Hi,

1. Ur pastebin show a tree up to lvl 40 at least for me....

2. The screen shot of the tree is doable in the 3.8 tree
I see chieft ascendancy more burning dmg replaced with Fire DoT Multiplier.
Is it better or worse now?
I mean is Fire DoT Multiplier a more multiplier or increased multiplier?
Last edited by yakoob on Sep 11, 2019, 1:31:05 PM
Bandits + Pantheon just says Kill all +2 Skill points. No info on pantheon
I dont know how to link my character on blight based on this build, but feel free to check my profile.

The Ambu's Charge unique chest is a really good cheap option for chest before getting a minmaxed rare chest. Also nice for buffing groups as you share the endurance charges.

from Pantheon personally i think the only important one is the poison immunity and rest is up to you. Also even that is not necessary it just makes life easier and you don't have to carry a poison removal potion around.

For passive anointment in Necklace, as a budget one I would use either Blast Radius or Explosive impact. Once i get my hands on golden oil, ill change to Heart of Flame.

Anyways, compared to when i tried this on betrayal league, the RF seems much stronger now.
"
FlameRage wrote:
[..]
For passive anointment in Necklace, as a budget one I would use either Blast Radius or Explosive impact. Once i get my hands on golden oil, ill change to Heart of Flame.

Anyways, compared to when i tried this on betrayal league, the RF seems much stronger now.

Definitely not Heart of Flame. It's just 25% inc fire dmg. Nothin else works on RF. Definitely not worth 1+ex annoint. Did you mean Breath of Flames?
Growth and Decay looks like the best option. Same dmg bonus as Breath of Flames but 1% life reg on top of the inc dmg and DoT multi.
"
Definitely not Heart of Flame. It's just 25% inc fire dmg. Nothin else works on RF. Definitely not worth 1+ex annoint. Did you mean Breath of Flames?
Growth and Decay looks like the best option. Same dmg bonus as Breath of Flames but 1% life reg on top of the inc dmg and DoT multi.

OH dang mate, thanks for fixing my assumptions. Had go an read the damage penetration mechanics from wiki and sure it says that the fire damage penetration does not trigger on DOT only on hits.

I thought that as there's already 15% penetration from ascendancy and 5% from Divine Judgement, that the pen would we useful for RF.

In that case you Growth and Decay would be better option, especially as Breath of Flames is already included in the Path of building of this build so no point saving one SP from that and getting one str of max life node or smth like that. More dmg seems to be more sustain in the long run.

Also last night i did combine the CWDT, holy relic, stone golem, vortex combo with purifying flame. The +6% life regen from concencrated ground created by PF is damn good, it heals faster than using regular hp potions and the enemies take even more dmg.
Last edited by FlameRage on Sep 21, 2019, 5:39:10 AM
"
Also last night i did combine the CWDT, holy relic, stone golem, vortex combo with purifying flame. The +6% life regen from concencrated ground created by PF is damn good, it heals faster than using regular hp potions and the enemies take even more dmg.

PF seems bad for this build as an offensive tool. It deals fire damage, triggering Elemental Equilibrium for fire and the +100% crit chance doesn't really do anything since we have Elemental overload (and RF probably can't crit anyways).
"
PF seems bad for this build as an offensive tool. It deals fire damage, triggering Elemental Equilibrium for fire and the +100% crit chance doesn't really do anything since we have Elemental overload (and RF probably can't crit anyways).

Well yeah RF cant crit, but I got the orb of storms for manually triggering EE before i take enough dmg to trigger vortex and purifying flame.

Also there is the second CWDT combo with molten shell which anyways does fire damage.

Any suggestions for a blue spell that can be triggered with CWDT and would help this build more than just applying EE?

Only ones i can see as somewhat beneficial would be ice nova, cold snap and frost bomb. Ill try frost bomb and see how that goes since the - regeneration's to enemies
out of the FAQ of demigod on first page:

"Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray are both degeneration effects, which means it never "hits" to proc EE on enemies. That also means you can't leech off degens."

So I don't understand why you trigger anything manually before RF?
Last edited by Zaph_Beeblebrox on Sep 23, 2019, 3:22:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info