[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Darkonyan wrote:
Hi, i have 1228 str rn but with these items it takes too long to complete T10 maps.. While normal minions melting with touch magic and rare minions takes a while to kill. I can't complete any Alva's missions either. Can you tell me what am i doing wrong? Thanks.

I imagine it's because you don't have 6L RF. You want to get an elder helmet with:

Socketed gems are supported by level xx burning damage
Socketed gems are supported by level xx concentrated effect
I wonder how arcane surge+swift affliction works on this ability. It spend no mana, right?
I currently tried every RF build.. they're just terrible this league.

I'm sitting at 14k hp (13.9k hp actually) in legion league, 1mi RF damage, 4.3mi vaal RF and I still have issues clearing T16 monoliths.

I tried many variants of the build, even with infinite currency it still feels very bad.

Bossing is OK, but somewhat slow.
Mapping is very bad compared to any dps non-budget mapping build.
Tankiness doesn't mean much. I literally got 14k to 0 a couple times to some legion mobs, it's retarded.

I tried fiddling with stats:
14k hp, 3.7k net regen, 1mi damage.
13k hp, 7k net regen, 700k damage.
11k hp, 7k net regen, 800k damage, big aoe.

All feel very bad no matter what =/

I can try to invest 40-50ex into some minor tweaking but it still doesn't feel worth it.

Yeah its hard to have a great rf build...
but u should try this king of amu

it would help you with the damage if you have a lot of strengh.
But even with that killing boss is long and im unable to quickly clear high maps...
RF is just bad this league, there is no amount of ex you can pump into a character to solve it. Chieftain, Jugg - doesn't matter.

RF has trouble with the league mechanic plain and simple. We can't increase the speed of our degen ticks on mobs, and thus we'll never be able to clear monoliths as efficient as let's say, cyclone.

RF is still great for UElder, UAtziri, general mapping. It never was a speed build. Legion just isn't the league for RF. Liths are the most efficient thing to farm and the skill falls far short.
"
I currently tried every RF build.. they're just terrible this league.

I'm sitting at 14k hp (13.9k hp actually) in legion league, 1mi RF damage, 4.3mi vaal RF and I still have issues clearing T16 monoliths.

I tried many variants of the build, even with infinite currency it still feels very bad.

Bossing is OK, but somewhat slow.
Mapping is very bad compared to any dps non-budget mapping build.
Tankiness doesn't mean much. I literally got 14k to 0 a couple times to some legion mobs, it's retarded.

I tried fiddling with stats:
14k hp, 3.7k net regen, 1mi damage.
13k hp, 7k net regen, 700k damage.
11k hp, 7k net regen, 800k damage, big aoe.

All feel very bad no matter what =/

I can try to invest 40-50ex into some minor tweaking but it still doesn't feel worth it.

If you want tank all legions even sheper balls full blast on uber elder fights make 100% + fortify build)
you will be more tanky with 7000 life then you are now with 13k)
Pure hp points means nothing in this league
Legions 1 shot me with 25000 es Build.
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jul 28, 2019, 7:55:37 AM
Nevermind
Last edited by hotbbq on Aug 10, 2019, 11:53:32 AM
Interested to see how this changes with the 3.8 changes to Righteous Fire. :)

"

Several Damage over Time-only skills, such as Righteous Fire, Contagion and the Death Aura from Death's Oath, can now break barrels and other objects throughout the world.

Righteous Fire
* Now deals 35.8 base Fire Damage per second at gem level 1, up to 1541.8 at gem level 20 (previously dealt no base Fire Damage per second).
* Enemies now burn for 20% of your maximum Life and Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage at all gem levels (from 40%).
* Now gains 1% Burning Damage per 1% gem quality (from 1% Spell Damage per 1% gem quality).
updated to 3.8
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Guys,

Anyone have some experience with the build in the endgame for 3.8? How does it handle the league mechanic on high maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info