Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hi! I want to know why use Molten shell? It doesn’t proc elemental equilibrium?
Now I have my Belly with 6 sockets, 5 links. But how to get 4 blue + 1 red to the linked sockets, any pro tip for me? Wasted 170 Chrom so far and wasn't even Close to what I eed :( Have only 200 Chrom left and hope for some cool tip how to manage it...
"
Zockerzpall wrote:
Now I have my Belly with 6 sockets, 5 links. But how to get 4 blue + 1 red to the linked sockets, any pro tip for me? Wasted 170 Chrom so far and wasn't even Close to what I eed :( Have only 200 Chrom left and hope for some cool tip how to manage it...

I tried the same, it is really expensive. You could also selfcast for the EE and Elemental Overload. And use a Witchfire Brew for curses. That's what I'm using for now until I can afford to color my Belly corrctly. Ignore the Curse on Hit, just there to level.

Really enjoying Righteous Fire so far.

I clear trash pretty well however bosses are a bit slow. Obviously my gear is far from perfect and i'm only level 77. What should I look to upgrade as a priority?

You have 1.1m DPS on RF and I have a measly 80k. Have no idea where to even begin climbing closer to that.

I know a decent helmet with more Burn mods would add a ton but those cost a fortune.

"
ZachOK wrote:
Really enjoying Righteous Fire so far.

I clear trash pretty well however bosses are a bit slow. Obviously my gear is far from perfect and i'm only level 77. What should I look to upgrade as a priority?

You have 1.1m DPS on RF and I have a measly 80k. Have no idea where to even begin climbing closer to that.

I know a decent helmet with more Burn mods would add a ton but those cost a fortune.

you may want to consider not giving enemies fire res with firestorm, might be hurting your rf dps just slightly :P. fix your chest links and get your curse lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Zockerzpall wrote:

"
Mare28 wrote:
"
Zockerzpall wrote:

I tried the same, it is really expensive. You could also selfcast for the EE and Elemental Overload. And use a Witchfire Brew for curses. That's what I'm using for now until I can afford to color my Belly corrctly. Ignore the Curse on Hit, just there to level.

Use Vorici crafting method. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Master_Assassin#Crafting

Up to you exactly how you want to do it but it should be a lot easier than just chroming it.
"
"
Im.Juz.A.Nub wrote:
If i follow exactly the same as Demi's item, would i able to do shaper? Would the DPS enough to do Shaper?

shaper has no regen or leech, if you do 1 dps you can kill shaper eventually.

i fucking hate this question.

Is there a reason you never mentioned Shaper on the build guide and have no videos of Chieftain killing shaper here?

They asked bc they wonder if Shaper will kill them first. Same with Uber Elder.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Mar 19, 2018, 8:10:33 PM
How can I grab some more armor boost overall?

Currently at 8600 health. I feel like I'm gearing pretty well. No maps really give me a challenge up to t14 yet at least, except on some bosses. I just hit 90.

I can't really afford anything else, as the helmet took all of my money atm. When I switch to bisco I'm at around 8000 HP (7999 to be exact). Physical reduction is only at 38%.Curous what I need to do to get that phys up to where yours was unbuffed. 1038 Strength.
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 19, 2018, 4:47:26 PM
"
How can I grab some more armor boost overall?

Currently at 8600 health. I feel like I'm gearing pretty well. No maps really give me a challenge up to t14 yet at least, except on some bosses. I just hit 90.

I can't really afford anything else, as the helmet took all of my money atm. When I switch to bisco I'm at around 8000 HP (7999 to be exact). Physical reduction is only at 38%.Curous what I need to do to get that phys up to where yours was unbuffed. 1038 Strength.

You have way better str and life in your armor than me. I have 9,1k life. Check your passive tree, respec those armour nodes and take life. U are missing 7x5% nodes and the 14%.
if you have 2 people in a party both this spec with both peoples dmg stack .. vc me and a buddy made this build and our dps is so slow at 74

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info