[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Awesome guide so far, but ive got a quick question for people playing with the char.

what pantheons are you guys using? Im using Arakali and Tukohama, is that good?
Hi,

thanks for this guide , i have a lot of fun with RF and this setup.

But i got problems with elemental equilibrium and i think the issue is caused by Blade Vortex.

Can you guys comment my thinking and maybe tell an example for a nice exchange of Blade Vortex in my Chest?

I can't afford to change the last socket color from green to blue.

Thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/sSnVjbcU

Last edited by baaarty on Mar 18, 2018, 7:44:31 AM
"
baaarty wrote:
Hi,

thanks for this guide , i have a lot of fun with RF and this setup.

But i got problems with elemental equilibrium and i think the issue is caused by Blade Vortex.

Can you guys comment my thinking and maybe tell an example for a nice exchange of Blade Vortex in my Chest?

I can't afford to change the last socket color from green to blue.

Thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/sSnVjbcU

"
DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM. THE MINMAXED PASTEBIN/GEM LINKS SECTION HAVE THE CORRECT LINKS.

reading is hard. use culling strike instead.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Good day!
Please see my clothes. Replaced the stone in the armor (blade vortex) by a lighting ball, because the blade vortex hinders the skill of the elemental equilibrium (it disappears). You yourself write that you can not use physical skills, but this stone is in your armor.
Explain this moment, please.
"
Michail313 wrote:
Good day!
Please see my clothes. Replaced the stone in the armor (blade vortex) by a lighting ball, because the blade vortex hinders the skill of the elemental equilibrium (it disappears). You yourself write that you can not use physical skills, but this stone is in your armor.
Explain this moment, please.

"
Gem Links:
This differ slightly from the minmax pastebin up top ^ seeing as most players won't be able to get that tier of gear.

4 Link: BBBR
Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work.

3 link: RRR IN DOON CUBIYARI:
Cast When Damage Taken (as high as you can get), Molten Shell (as high as your CWDT will support), Life Leech, Iron Will (from Doon itself)

4 Link: RGRR
Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Brutality

4 Link: RRRB
Cast When Damage Taken (as high as you can get), Vortex (as high as your CWDT will support), Immortal Call (as high as your CWDT will support), Stone Golem (as high as your CWDT will support)

3 Link: RRR
Purity of Fire, Vitality, Enduring Cry

5 Link: RBBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get)

1 Link: B
Scorching Ray (HIGH LEVEL)

use the links sections, not the gem links in old gear. that gear is meant to be an example of what yours should mostly look like.
Can i translate it to russian and post on ru forum?

I'm lost lol.. Where would i put the Scorching Ray gem you list with this setup? Have i messed up somewhere? Thanks in advance
"
Can i translate it to russian and post on ru forum?

as long as i get credited correctly yea i dont mind.
"
Johnsen2014 wrote:

I'm lost lol.. Where would i put the Scorching Ray gem you list with this setup? Have i messed up somewhere? Thanks in advance

in an unset ring
Probably a series of dumb questions:
Why Vortex instead of Ice Nova?
Are both Tempest Shield and Ball lightning needed, since they both apply lightning, or is Tempest Shield more there for the extra block?
Last edited by SomethingEvil on Mar 18, 2018, 2:56:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info