[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Is there a reason your leveling tree goes around ten nodes to get to Mana Regen and Life/Quick Recovery from Retribution when you could just use 3 nodes to get there?

Spoiler

Is it for gear requirements? Could we take the 3 shortcut then take the +30 Attributes and more jewel nodes, or have you already tried that and you go for the +10 nodes w attributes for that reason? (Yes I have noticed Shaper mana regen node)
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Mar 20, 2018, 4:51:49 PM
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Is there a reason your leveling tree goes around ten nodes to get to Mana Regen and Life/Quick Recovery from Retribution when you could just use 3 nodes to get there?
Spoiler

Is it for gear requirements? Could we take the 3 shortcut then take the +30 Attributes and more jewel nodes, or have you already tried that and you go for the +10 nodes w attributes for that reason? (Yes I have noticed Shaper mana regen node)

because we want ee/life regen jewel socket/1 point jewel soon after.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I got a Kaom'S heart. Would it fit in here instead of belly?
Hi. Can you explain why use molten shell? Doesn’t it proc EE giving enemies fire res?
Demi, what are your thoughts on using
as a cheap alternative to a lab enchanted helm. It has decent armour and damage, some life and res and offers freeze immunity

I've also stuck a decoy totem in my setup and taken the Arohongui ascendancy, which reduces incoming damage from bosses and acts as a more multiplier for damage dealt

Playing HC I find the totem helps a lot and makes harder encounters feel a lot safer
IGN - LeNavetBete
Figured out how to get rid of the, at least for now it added 10% since i had to respec 3 to get the 2 str nodes and then.. yeah.

Thanks.
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Mar 20, 2018, 11:32:09 AM
Hey i dont really get what the last 2 accendency's give as benefit
"
"
ZachOK wrote:
Really enjoying Righteous Fire so far.

I clear trash pretty well however bosses are a bit slow. Obviously my gear is far from perfect and i'm only level 77. What should I look to upgrade as a priority?

You have 1.1m DPS on RF and I have a measly 80k. Have no idea where to even begin climbing closer to that.

I know a decent helmet with more Burn mods would add a ton but those cost a fortune.

you may want to consider not giving enemies fire res with firestorm, might be hurting your rf dps just slightly :P. fix your chest links and get your curse lol

I haven't taken EE yet. Only reason I'm using that setup is because I feel my damage is lacking. The Firestorm combo gives me much needed damage to kill bosses.

Without Firestorm i'm hitting garbage on them.
Could I use Kaoms heart with this build? Would it be better than a 5L?
Stupid question, can I use this ring? Does flat fire dmg give fire res to monsters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info