[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hmm T16 guardians are a joke for RF characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kRfWZGfFI4

I downgraded all my gear to shit so I go with 7.7K HP to kill (usually I got +13K). You can see gear at begining of the clip. Boss fight is at min 4. Build is on forum.

Like DGTLDaemon said, all you need to know is the mechanics of the fight.
Hey guys,

this build looks super insane.

The only thing I am worried about, as a fairly unexperienced player, is how to level this.

Of course you cannot go RF from lvl 10 or so, but .. I am absoultely lost :S

Any idea / help?

Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Hey guys,

The only thing I am worried about, as a fairly unexperienced player, is how to level this.

Any idea / help?

Cheers!

you could try reading the leveling section.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Hey guys,

Any idea / help?

Cheers!

you could try reading the leveling section.

Oh, somewhat overseen.

Saw the Gem-Links and so on, but I am confused by the skilling tree.

I checked the recommended 65-to-go-RF-tree, and it varies quite a bit from the Tree which i copied into Path of Building..

That confuses me even more now :S
Yeah, the PoB tree doesn't match the PoE Planner tree. I posted this a couple pages back and haven't gotten a response as to which is better, but plugging them both into PoB shows them to be similar in the end. I'm at level 86 now and deviated from both trees a bit, but I'm happy with how the character is performing.
"
Patcheazy wrote:

- Blade Vortex Curse setup. I am currently not yet running it but tried it (with warlords mark because i did not have the colors for flammability) and it never really cursed anything as far as i could tell? Again, am i missing something here?

I had similar problems. Then I found out that my curse has to be high lvl enough so that cwdt would not proc it. Maybe it's the same for you?
Great guide , thanks for share.
I have a question about Life Leech on Doon Molten shell cwdt setup. Tooltip say Im doing 15k max dmg with Molten Shell so I calculate the 2% Leech at 300 Hp , lets say I hit 10 mobs with it ,then it would be 3k hp leech. The question is , It doesnt looks like its a lot so I swapped Leech with Fire penetration thinking that Leech wouldnt make that big difference , but it does. There is a mechanics thing Im missing here and the 300hp per mob hit is wrong or something else?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1939600/page/1

I'm debating using this build any idea which would be better for a beginner player learning HC?
I like the look of this build, not exactly sure how to follow the guide for levelling. Any tips?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire

Conditional Modifiers: Damage Over Time does not interact with modifiers that rely on the status of an enemy.[1] Two notable examples of this are Singularity's "hindered enemies" [2]and the Chieftain node Ngamahu Flame's Advance "burning enemies".[3]

From Post
"1. Ngamahu, Flame's Advance
Gives us more damage against burning enemies, which is everything is RF's radius."

Seems like Ngamahu, Flame's Advance does not actually affect the damage of RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info