[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire

Conditional Modifiers: Damage Over Time does not interact with modifiers that rely on the status of an enemy.[1] Two notable examples of this are Singularity's "hindered enemies" [2]and the Chieftain node Ngamahu Flame's Advance "burning enemies".[3]

From Post
"1. Ngamahu, Flame's Advance
Gives us more damage against burning enemies, which is everything is RF's radius."

Seems like Ngamahu, Flame's Advance does not actually affect the damage of RF?
"
Spurkis wrote:
First of all, great guide! I really enjoy med RF build right now but i need some suggestions on how i should move forward. Currently doing T1 and some T2 maps and the monsters dies incredible fast. However, i feel like i take alot of damage as well. How should i proceed to feel more beefy as i do not dare to take higher tier maps even though damage feels great.

Thanks.

edit:

aaaaaaand rip, nevermind i guess.

edit again:

I made a new character and i have reached lvl 76 with RF now.
Same issue as earlier, i do take a lot of damage.
This guide shows no curse removal bottles so i guess ruby flask is sufficient when flammebility and elemental weakness curse is active on me?

Anyway, please give me advice on which upgrades i should do next. On a sidenote, i have yet to skill any jewel slots in tree, i dont know how much of a difference this makes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Spurkis/characters
Character is named fkymcripy

Last edited by Spurkis on Aug 29, 2017, 5:34:01 PM
"
tbltk wrote:
I like the look of this build, not exactly sure how to follow the guide for levelling. Any tips?

I can only tell you my experience

1-12
Whatever you want

12-38
Firestorm + Arcane Surge + Controlled Distruction + Ele Focus

38-65
Cast on Channel + Scorching Ray + Firestorm + Ele Focus + Controlled Destruction + Iron Will
Orb of Storm + Curse on hit + Flammability + Power Charge on Critical or Culling Strike

First 30 Skill Points:

I personally like the resists early on since I run Elreon Jewelry and I needed the INT for spells and gear so I rushed the templar area first. The resists and 30 dex/30 int nodes will be removed as soon as we don't need them.

60 Skill Points

Respeced out of the resists and int/dex nodes. I focused on getting Elemental Overload Keystone first after the Templar area since I was running Orb of Storms by then. After that I will be switching down to the Duelist region.

That's all I have planned out right now and I'm sure there are far more efficient ways to level but it has been working for me.

Gear has been a Tabula, Lifesprig, Abberaths Horn, Perandus Blazon mostly so far.
"
Spurkis wrote:

This guide shows no curse removal bottles so i guess ruby flask is sufficient when flammebility and elemental weakness curse is active on me?

Curse removal flasks are irrelevant because you need to have your fire resistance overcapped by at least 34 anyway. Otherwise you won't be able to run maps with "elemental weakness" mod - flasks won't help you there.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
Spurkis wrote:

Curse removal flasks are irrelevant because you need to have your fire resistance overcapped by at least 34 anyway. Otherwise you won't be able to run maps with "elemental weakness" mod - flasks won't help you there.

have 87 max cap, and 139 with overcap. Wouldnt that make me resistant even with ele weakness? The thing is, it does not. I`m almost slaugthered every time.
"
Spurkis wrote:

have 87 max cap, and 139 with overcap. Wouldnt that make me resistant even with ele weakness? The thing is, it does not. I`m almost slaugthered every time.

You should be fine then. You're probably getting slaughtered because your other resistances are not overcapped, so you're taking more cold and lightning damage when cursed with ele weakness. But it's the same for every build, you just have to deal with it. BTW, endurance charges help a lot here. One charge gives you 4% ele resist. So, for instance, 7 charges (that's how many I currently have) can almost compensate for a high-tier ele weakness mod.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Enjoying this build a ton!

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

I'm unsure on whether I should use the Dread Collar or switch to
Spoiler

I got 1048 regen with the Dread Collar, but 6639HP.
With Spirit Choker I have 6793HP but 963HP regen.

Should I go for more HP or more regen?
Hi Demigod, i played with this guide for 3 leagues, breach, legacy, and now harbinger, and im very stuck with this RF marauder. I dont know why but i dont know how to keep improving my character, and for now im doing only tier 10 on this league.

The character i am talking about is Joeniga, could you please take a look at the gear and try to help me a little bit? Thanks in advance.
"
automecanic wrote:
Hi Demigod, i played with this guide for 3 leagues, breach, legacy, and now harbinger, and im very stuck with this RF marauder. I dont know why but i dont know how to keep improving my character, and for now im doing only tier 10 on this league.

The character i am talking about is Joeniga, could you please take a look at the gear and try to help me a little bit? Thanks in advance.

none of your gear has t1 life + t1 strength. missing enchantments, missing jewels/sockets/good jewels.

follow the gear stat priorities in the guide and get your enchants figured out.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi guys, can anyone help me with Curse on hit and CWDT interaction. I have this order on my chest:

It seems CWDT doesn't trigger Curse on hit, how can i fix it?

Another question, which gems should i start to improve its quality?

Tnx for your help!
Last edited by HunterMoon on Aug 31, 2017, 3:39:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info