[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hey man, cool build.

I have a question regarding your choice of Ascendency points as Chieftien. Basically the uber lab points are free points to do whatever you will. Have you considered instead of the 2 mini points, taking Arohongul and using a self cast/CWDT (instead of Golem) Rejuv totem? Decoy totem would also be a good option, if the regen isn't needed. The main benefit of this would be for the 8% less damage on hard hitting bosses, when combined with enfeeble are going to make things feel nice and safe. You'd also gain 6% increased fire damage over the mini-node, at the expense of 0.5% life regen.
"
Lylz wrote:
Hey man, cool build.

I have a question regarding your choice of Ascendency points as Chieftien. Basically the uber lab points are free points to do whatever you will. Have you considered instead of the 2 mini points, taking Arohongul and using a self cast/CWDT (instead of Golem) Rejuv totem? Decoy totem would also be a good option, if the regen isn't needed. The main benefit of this would be for the 8% less damage on hard hitting bosses, when combined with enfeeble are going to make things feel nice and safe. You'd also gain 6% increased fire damage over the mini-node, at the expense of 0.5% life regen.
I've been trying this for a few days now and actually like having the additional regen the Rejuvenation Totem provides. I barely notice the 0.5 missing regen and to be honest, reducing some of the damage dealt by your enemies isnt wrong either.

Spoiler

It comes down to personal preference I guess.
Hi all,

I'm a few weeks into game and I love this build from what I've seen in the videos.

I'm interested how long it takes to have a decent (enjoyable) clear speed? Some builds require shit tons of lvling before you can play it properly.

Thanks in advance!
for this build, no regen map would be no go right?
are there any particular t15 maps that would difficult to do? any advice for high lvl maps, or is it more or less the same
thx a lot, complete newbie here :)
"
B3rbo wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a few weeks into game and I love this build from what I've seen in the videos.

I'm interested how long it takes to have a decent (enjoyable) clear speed? Some builds require shit tons of lvling before you can play it properly.

Thanks in advance!

You can't use RF until you can equip the Rise of the Phoenix (lvl 65 I believe), but that doesn't mean it's a bad leveling build. It's quite competent as a fire caster until you get to that point. Firestorm + good fire damage nodes + tons of life = solid, easy leveling.
Last edited by Smaptastic on Oct 6, 2016, 2:58:22 PM
"
B3rbo wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

You'll start being able to map as soon as you hit rise of the phoenix level. Assuming you have enuo0gh regen to run RF at that time, clear speed will be just fine :).
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
pooplord_420 wrote:
for this build, no regen map would be no go right?
are there any particular t15 maps that would difficult to do? any advice for high lvl maps, or is it more or less the same
thx a lot, complete newbie here :)

No regen is impossible. But at endgame, I was able to do -60% regen maps, or minus max, or blood magic even. Chieftain gets overkill amounts of regen, so one of those mods is fine. Multiple, not so much.

High level maps weren't bad for me, it's just about knowing your limits and knowing the fights before you suicide on some lol.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks for the info man. I'm an old RF player and just got back into the game. Glad someone made something to follow along with. I'm lvl 77 on HCE; first character in league. I have 6.2k health and have no real map pool but have cleared everything i've tried so far easily.

For my links I choose RF + AOE + Conc + Ele Focus instead of IncBurningDamage since i'm lazy about gem swapping. I don't have a Doon yet, but I picked up a Laviagna's Wisdom and I think it syncs up pretty well. The 10% increased AOE is nice for clear speed so far, but i'm assuming the iron will Molten Shell will be better? The 5% movespd reduction isn't very noticeable since i'm using shield charge instead of cyclone.

Hoping to upgrade my helm to an essence of horror and my chest next and add life, jewels and endurance charges on the skill tree from here out. Haven't found uber lab yet.

Update: chest upgraded. lvl 80. almost 7k health.

Current passives: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBS0GDgn2C2EMXxOlFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzcHwIm8yftKPopLjbFNug8BTwtPV89_EGHRZ1GaUd-TLNSU1NSU6VVxlZIVw1YY18_YSFko2VNaHRo8nTtdqx8uIIHgpuCx4Nfg8yD24TZhO-Mz48al5WYrZo7muCezZ_Ln9-iAKcIpzCtja9stz64k7l-vJ-9Nr1gvqfEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdR82CTYvdlh2XzaYtrB2t3hc-vu7w7vfPAf8azyL_JB9kj56PxL_go=?accountName=KiMagista&characterName=PortBurnz

Last edited by KiMagista on Oct 8, 2016, 12:48:15 PM
Yo guys,

I'm thinking about using this build as a league starter for the next league (I like to plan in advance!) but I'm wondering how capable this actually is on a budget.

What sort of gear do you need to farm uber lab in a reasonable time?

Hi

Quick question, If this has already been answered I'm sorry I did try look through it all before I asked.

I recently started in the new league, currently I'm leveling(lvl45) with rain of fire, what is required stats/geaar to be able to switch to RF? besides the shield. Just wondering what hp/regen/resist I will need to aim for before I can start using the skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info