[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
tipicozzy wrote:
What should i use from this 2 until i got something better??

Spoiler

Impossible to really answer that question without knowing what your resists look like/life pool/etc.

Use the one that caps your resists better, or gives more life if you don't need resists.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Oct 4, 2016, 7:04:12 AM
is this good for RF ?

Essence of Hysteria

Boots: Drops Burning Ground while moving, dealing 2500 Fire Damage per second

"I leveled with Magma Orb/Searing Bond/Firestorm to 68" why you use FS till lvl68 when you get "Righteous Fire" lvl 16 and cyclone lvl 28 I dont get it...
"
"
diablo3sobad wrote:
Can you explain how to proc Elemental Equilibrium??

You'll need to have added lightning or cold damage to your attacks on either a piece of jewelry or your gloves. If you look at my gear, my amulet has added cold to attacks. Then you cyclone through things and give them -50% fire resists.

I'm following your guide start to finish for my first 'real' char. In your planner you show EE taken relatively early (<48 points). If I understand it correctly Cyclone pushes out the fire debuff to surrounding mobs, and then RF and Searing Bond passively burn down mobs without flipping the EE back to fire resistance. But, how does this work while leveling and skills like Firestorm prior to getting RF? Is there a method to keep firestorm effective? Or should we wait to add EE until later levels?
"
is this good for RF ?

Essence of Hysteria

Boots: Drops Burning Ground while moving, dealing 2500 Fire Damage per second

Yes! Adds to our overall DPS and looks cool as hell, while maintaining the theme of ANGRY CHIEFTAIN BURNING THINGS
"
GOSARN wrote:
"I leveled with Magma Orb/Searing Bond/Firestorm to 68" why you use FS till lvl68 when you get "Righteous Fire" lvl 16 and cyclone lvl 28 I dont get it...

We don't have the life regen/max fire resist to sustain RF without dying until we get Rise of the Phoenix.
"
WreckedM wrote:
"
Spoiler
"
diablo3sobad wrote:
Can you explain how to proc Elemental Equilibrium??

You'll need to have added lightning or cold damage to your attacks on either a piece of jewelry or your gloves. If you look at my gear, my amulet has added cold to attacks. Then you cyclone through things and give them -50% fire resists.
Spoiler

I'm following your guide start to finish for my first 'real' char. In your planner you show EE taken relatively early (<48 points). If I understand it correctly Cyclone pushes out the fire debuff to surrounding mobs, and then RF and Searing Bond passively burn down mobs without flipping the EE back to fire resistance. But, how does this work while leveling and skills like Firestorm prior to getting RF? Is there a method to keep firestorm effective?
Or should we wait to add EE until later levels?

Ah yea, that's my mistake. Don't pick up EE until later on for sure.
"
"
GOSARN wrote:

We don't have the life regen/max fire resist to sustain RF without dying until we get Rise of the Phoenix.

Thanks for quick answer!!!
have you tried shaper or Uber Atziri with this build? sry cant seem find the video anywhere. or is it going to be difficult to do?
Last edited by buttcommander on Oct 4, 2016, 11:27:53 PM
"
buttcommander wrote:
have you tried shaper or Uber Atziri with this build? sry cant seem find the video anywhere. or is it going to be difficult to do?

Shaper didn't exist yet, I've since respec'd the character so I can't do it for you guys. Uber Atziri would just be a longer fight, but definitely doable. I did a ton of uber labs/t15s/normal Atziris no problem, they just take some time. Think dodging and sustained fights over bursting with massive dps and ignoring mechanics entirely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info