[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
ccloaded wrote:
Hi

Quick question, If this has already been answered I'm sorry I did try look through it all before I asked.

I recently started in the new league, currently I'm leveling(lvl45) with rain of fire, what is required stats/geaar to be able to switch to RF? besides the shield. Just wondering what hp/regen/resist I will need to aim for before I can start using the skill.

Lvl 65. Rise of the Phoenix and lvl 17 purity of fire and vitality will work. I started with lvl 16 and just flasked it but its not stable till 17 generally speaking. Here is the math of how much hp/s you need. Hp/s = (MaxHP*0.9 + MaxES*0.7) * (FireRes/100)
"
KiMagista wrote:

Lvl 65. Rise of the Phoenix and lvl 17 purity of fire and vitality will work. I started with lvl 16 and just flasked it but its not stable till 17 generally speaking. Here is the math of how much hp/s you need. Hp/s = (MaxHP*0.9 + MaxES*0.7) * (FireRes/100)

Thank you VERY much!
So i'm having trouble once i reached level 65. I have level 17 vitality and Purity of fire however i'm still draining life very fast. I have very similar gear to yours with high life rolls but only have 3900 life. Will it get better as I level higher?
"
SpitBlood wrote:
So i'm having trouble once i reached level 65. I have level 17 vitality and Purity of fire however i'm still draining life very fast. I have very similar gear to yours with high life rolls but only have 3900 life. Will it get better as I level higher?

Are you using Rise of the Phoenix? The important thing is getting enough % life regen on tree to outregen your RF degen.

Obtaining more life doesn't change the %'s, if you can sustain it at 500 life you can sustain it at 500000000 life.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
CyANt1FiC wrote:
Yo guys,

I'm thinking about using this build as a league starter for the next league (I like to plan in advance!) but I'm wondering how capable this actually is on a budget.

What sort of gear do you need to farm uber lab in a reasonable time?

I started farming uber labs when I hit about 7k HP and capped resists. It's not so much gear related as it is having your defensive setups in order, and knowing the fights. Most of Izaro's attacks are very telegraphed, as in, he has a set tell before he does each attack type. If you learn the fight well enough, you can dodge almost everything.

Our tank is nice, but you shouldn't rely on facetanking unless you have to.
Currently trying this build. Level 41 at this point. Because i didn´t have enough INT in the beginning and i generally don´t like firestorm i am levelling with ice crash and double warchief totems
with facebreakers and a +1 totem quiver. It´s okay so far.
I wanted something really tanky and cheap so this build looked perfect for that.
Can´t wait for RF and that godlike Life Regen.
"
Currently trying this build. Level 41 at this point. Because i didn´t have enough INT in the beginning and i generally don´t like firestorm i am levelling with ice crash and double warchief totems
I wanted something really tanky and cheap so this build looked perfect for that.

I think one of my favorite parts about leveling this build was when I went into maps and found Uber Lab trials. I just went in, didn't activate RF, and walked through every pack and every trap without a care in the world.
"
"

I think one of my favorite parts about leveling this build was when I went into maps and found Uber Lab trials. I just went in, didn't activate RF, and walked through every pack and every trap without a care in the world.

So strong you could almost afk on a buzzsaw when your ol lady texts ya.
"
SpitBlood wrote:

Link gear and make sure your passives are correct most importantly the +1 fire res node. You can drop fire damage nodes for life and regen. The higher your life the higher your damage. I had the normal and cruel labs done by 65 and did the merciless one after switching but the regen from those helps.
Last edited by KiMagista on Oct 9, 2016, 6:50:49 PM
Ok, actually i' have 10ex to spend on that build, it will be able to farm uber lab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info